Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

You Are The One! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / You Are The One! (432 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2009
From the hollow depths and yawning void of loneliness, my heart yearns and beggars for you.

I dont know who you are but my soul searches for you, anxious, and desperate in hope.

That one day i'll be gifted a chance to stand close to you in every way that i can. To be the best man that i can be for you.

And with that chance, i'll make my life count.

For all the pain and tears and misery i've felt. All my life i've known you were there.

For un-satisfaction born of frustration, living a life without you which presents so much less.

Hoping my heart can lie aside yours in exchange that my heart beats in you and yours in me.

I hunger and thirst for the joy I know is waiting. When i get you i get heaven, and you'd be my everything even in nothing.

In my heart I know you, so my head will know you when my eyes see you. Not for anything, glory or fame, will this heart beat for another if it doesn't for you.

I'll wait till the seasons change with each setting of the Sun. I'll wait here, cos i know you will always be the One. And you'll be with me, that, i know for sure,

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Tough Girl For A Serious Relationship, Aged Btwin 18-20 In By / In Search Of Ahusband & Not A Boyfriend / Find Handsome Guy This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.