Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Revenuehits, Geo Targeted Ad Network, My Best Adsense Alternative - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revenuehits, Geo Targeted Ad Network, My Best Adsense Alternative (572 Views)

The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Is My Best Phone Yet / Top 4 Google Adsense Alternative For Nigerian / How To Join And make Money From Sulvo Ad Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revenuehits, Geo Targeted Ad Network, My Best Adsense Alternative by oosula(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
RevenueHits help publishers to generate more revenues with state of the art Contextual & Geo targeted Ad Serving technology.

Their innovative Ad Network was designed to help publishers to monetize online assets, including toolbars, websites, search, widgets, IM applications and more.

RevenueHits is owned and operated by Intango Ltd. - a privately-held, Israeli-based, start-up company founded in 2008 by a team of experienced tech professionals, finance experts and successful online marketers.

Their technology enables them to scan millions of online ads and analyze their performance over time. Their huge inventory of ads is comprised of effective text and display ads that promotes performance-base offers. By serving these proven ads they help publishers increase revenue and improve their bottom line.

They have the highest referral bonus in the industry! Refer quality publishers to sign-up on their platform, and enjoy unprecedented referral bonus percentage.

Every publisher you refer to them is automatically registered under your name.

For a publisher with monthly revenues up to $1500, you will receive 5% share from his earnings for one year. For a publisher with monthly revenues over $1500, you will receive 10% share from his earnings for one year.

See more details about my earnings:
http://oosula.com/revenue-hits-contextual-and-geo-targeted-ad-network/

(1) (Reply)

Thanks For A Good Job, Buhari Tells US Surgeon After Rare Feat / Rules Of Nature: Marine Iguana Encounters The First Boss Arena [bbc 1 Video} / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.