Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nairalanders We Need You Candid Opinion As Usual!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nairalanders We Need You Candid Opinion As Usual!!! (881 Views)

My Candid Advice To New Corp Member Batch( B ) 1 And 2. Must Read. / Nysc Opinion Poll: See Funny Replies / We Need Someone Who Is Good In Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders We Need You Candid Opinion As Usual!!! by lobrosky(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
I have a problem of too much profit? Please I need your Advice.
I am a perfume freak. Perfume has always been my first love, as I spontaneously and continually long to experience every fragrance I can get my hands on. On my trips to the UK, I sometimes spend up to 400k on fragrances when dollar was at N160. (Don't beef, I am from an affluent family).
My joy comes when my friends perceive these rich fragrances and ask for their price. When I tell them, I enjoy watching as the longing of owning one fades from their eyes as they realize they can't afford the fragrances I wear. So I am always the only chic with fragrances to die for.
My bubble busted when I perceived Clive Christian No 1 on one of my friends, A fragrance that I wasn't able to purchase in UK because the price was just off the charts even for me. So I asked her where she got it from, she told me she bought it from 100 percent fragrance for just N5000. I was like-
"Who the hell is 100 Percent Fragrance?"
She went ahead to explain:
"100 Percent Fragrance is a small perfume company that deals with the pure oil extracts of Designer's Fragrances. Due to the fact that they don't spend money on Celebrity Endorsement, Expensive Packaging or Expensive Adverts and they sell in 20mls, they are able to source the same quality fragrances but at a fraction of their market price"
My first response was defensive as to protect my reputation.
I told her NO company can give you such high quality fragrance for that small price! She didn't want to argue with me since I am the perfume expert so it ended there.
Another day I perceived a unique, posh, enjoyable yet intoxicating scent on her, this was the first time of perceiving such contradictory beauty in a fragrance. In fact, after she hugged me and left, it was as if I was the one who sprayed the fragrance -
Sweet but Oud-y, Harsh but Pleasant. I asked her which fragrance she wore, she replied
"SUGAR FORD from 100 Percent Fragrance". So I made a mental note and then asked all my friends where I could get. No one knew. My friend later clarified that Sugar Ford is a Signature scent. I was intoxicated and decided it was time to visit this "100 Percent Fragrance".
On getting to their office I was Marveled- so many fragrances to choose from, most of all the Designers where there. I initially intended to Purchase all the 27 Sugar Fords they had in stock but their where too many other lovely fragrances to Ignore. So I bought 24 fragrances (6 Sugar Fords and Others), even though they told me that they just reviewed their prices in upwards of N500 due to the Dollar to Naira crisis, cost of all my purchases was less than 100k. With 100k, I can't even get a decent designer in the UK now. Sugar Ford was just N4500 each.
I said to myself these guys must be dumb selling these fragrances at this rate. If I was the one I would have made a fortune. These fragrances are rare and quite expensive in the international market.
Well down to my dilemma, I saw that 100 Percent Fragrance Platform is a place to seek people's honest opinion on fragrance related problems. so here is mine:
After having worn my newly found Love "Sugar Ford" and inserted it into numerous convos, one of my stylish friends(From Affluent Family too) asked me what I was wearing, I told her and she asked for the price, I told her 64,000 in other not to lose my reputation. Normally she will just nod and respond with "Nice fragrances but on the high side on my pocket"
This time was different. She transferred N64,000 to me and asked me to get one for her.
So what do I do?
Should I sell a N4500 fragrance for N64,000 to a friend
OR should I tell her the truth, lose my reputation in the process and return her money
100 Percent Fragrance: Wonderful Nairalanders, Please help us help our client. Advice us on how to help her by voicing your opinion on the comment section below.
If you don't know what to advice, please share with your friends with Good Judgment.
To get your own 100 Percent Fragrance delivered at your doorstep, just CALL OR WhatsApp Shola ON 08066315416.
We're looking forward to hearing from you NOW. If you call and the line is busy, please call back or text and we'll call back immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Exemption Issue Finally Resolved,,thank God!! / Bauchi Corpers Batcb B 2016 Youth Corp Members / 6 Myths About Getting Posted To Your Choice City During NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.