Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Satan How Far? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan How Far? (3401 Views)

Daddy Freeze Explains Why Lucifer Is Not Satan / It's Christmas Eve! Share Your Experience So Far / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Satan, howfar, your sons are in confusion, your world is endingly shaking....At the mention of JESUS name...your demons are falling....but you know what...you personally is my target....I will make sure you reach that bottomless pit regrettably...fool....

https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

Christians don't go in the way of religious...Christianity is simply a life style...Don't turn your faith into religion.
A simple letter from Peteru to The ancient satan the god behind religions.

Satan, howfar, your sons are in confusion, your world is endingly shaking....At the mention of JESUS name...your demons are falling....but you know what...you personally is my target....I will make sure you reach that bottomless pit regrettably...fool...you have really tried with your cunning wisdom, but you are just so stupid to realise that you are not actually wise.
I will even advice you to really buckle up because ti e ti ba e. O ti te O si ti kan ijangbon....lol......sometimes I just pity you, you think you have power and knowledge? Which power or cunning wisdom do you have that can supersede that of Him God Almighty that created you? You just rebelled without thinking..... You are simply the biggest fool.....if you see the way Almighty God confused you yourself in your workings, you will really regret your actions but you know what? Before you start regretting, there is no mercy for you, since you pushed human beings to crucified our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, you will also serve your punishment. In Hell....the bottomless pit....you can't escape it..Judas him that you used tried setting things aright by returning the money and regretting his action but you know what? It was too late for him because You satan and your demons and your wicked human beings are sons of perdition and there is no mercy for you guys of perdition..

Buckled up and throw all your last darts and cards....
https:///K2g30Lrs0DF2wXFAJOya5P

2 Likes

Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
Satan, howfar, your sons are in confusion, your world is endingly shaking....At the mention of JESUS name...your demons are falling....but you know what...you personally is my target....I will make sure you reach that bottomless pit regrettably...fool....

https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/
Lol...it's funny how a son of satan(yahweh) is disrespecting his father:

First Job 3:12:
And all his followers in the next world were not wise also, because they were forewarned by Belteshazzar, who was also called Daniel, that Jehovah (Satan) shall shift from one abomination to the other.
Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:30am On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Lol...it's funny how a son of satan(yahweh) is disrespecting his father:

DON'T remain a fool forever..

All you claimed you know, what have you achieved with it?

2 Likes

Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

DON'T remain a fool forever..

All you claimed you know, what have you achieved with it?
Peace of mind, love for fellow humans and spiritual development. What have u Achieved with your own knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Peace of mind, love for fellow humans and spiritual development. What have u Achieved with your own knowledge

lol, I don't have knowledge... I have God.

2 Likes

Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, I don't have knowledge... I have God.
All humans are connected with God, but some are connected with Satan(yahweh) more than they are to God.

God is in us, but Satan does not want us to know this.

1 Like

Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
All humans are connected with God, but some are connected with Satan(yahweh) more than they are to God.

God is in us, but Satan does not want us to know this.

I don't need your preaching....you can safe your breathe by keeping your explanations, you are nothing to me than agent of satan.....get that right.

2 Likes

Re: Satan How Far? by Karleb(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin
i just like this otemanuduno guy.

5 Likes

Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I don't need your preaching....you can safe your breathe by keeping your explanations, you are nothing to me than agent of satan.....get that right.
Even if you have been blindfolded, you shouldn't be brainfolded also. Can't you understand for a second that Yahweh your god is Satan himself? cool
Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
Even if you have been blindfolded, you shouldn't be brainfolded also. Can't you understand for a second that Yahweh your god is Satan himself? cool

lol...can't you see that satan is using you...

2 Likes

Re: Satan How Far? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
Karleb:
grin grin grin
i just like this otemanuduno guy.

yeah.. i just kinda like d guy... we have different beliefs and support different things... but i like when he tells people to do good
Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:

yeah.. i just kinda like d guy... we have different beliefs and support different things... but i like when he tells people to do good
If the reason why you like me is because I tell people to do good, then you can be very gullible, because anybody else could have been saying that and himself isn't good(is that not the strategy the religious folk used to indoctrinate us?) . Is there anyone who publicly tell people to do bad? I don't think so.

Goodness shouldn't be something you should be told to do, but it should be a part of you naturally. YOU SHOULD RATHER LIKE ME BETTER FOR SAYING 'USE YOUR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO god' BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS AT THE MOMENT.
Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...can't you see that satan is using you...
How can satan(yahweh) be using me and I am speaking against him at the same time? undecided

1 Like

Re: Satan How Far? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
....Hehehhehehehe.

I thought Satan was the cause of Nigeria's Economic Recession

Abi wetin cause am
Re: Satan How Far? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
If the reason why you like me is because I tell people to do good, then you can be very gullible, because anybody else could have been saying that and himself isn't good(is that not the strategy the religious folk used to indoctrinate us?) . Is there anyone who publicly tell people to do bad? I don't think so.

Goodness shouldn't be something you should be told to do, but it should be a part of you naturally. YOU SHOULD RATHER LIKE ME BETTER FOR SAYING 'USE YOUR BRAIN AND WORSHIP NO god' BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS AT THE MOMENT.

u don't understand sef... its hard nowadays for someone to do good without expecting a supernatural reward.. as for the use your Brain part.. i agree.. as for the worship no god part....... emmm.. u know my stand on that
Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
How can satan(yahweh) be using me and I am speaking against him at the same time? undecided

because he has blinded your mind with confusion of language

ko ni dafun esu ti o so o di otem....
Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

because he has blinded your mind with confusion of language

ko ni dafun esu ti o so o di otem....
Lol... Esu is a Yoruba god, who is very crafty. How come you are equating him to Satan(yahweh) your god? Who brought this great confusion upon you, making you to be equating Olorun Olodumare with Yahweh and at the same time equating Esu Lalu ogiri oko with Yahweh(satan)? See confusion of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Satan How Far? by ValentineMary(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2016
cool Another nut case spotted.

1 Like

Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol... Esu is a Yoruba god, who is very crafty. How come you are equating him to Satan(yahweh) your god? Who brought this great confusion upon you, making you to be equating Olorun Olodumare with Yahweh and at the same time equating Esu Lalu ogiri oko with Yahweh(satan)? See confusion of the highest order

lol..see otem sent to reveal the truth.....the demon that called you didn't told you that they all have links....lol..my God that created Nigeria is the same God that created Isreal ......I know and serve the God Almighty that created the entire universe. not a confused demon in a location.

2 Likes

Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol..see otem sent to reveal the truth.....the demon that called you didn't told you that they all have links....lol..my God that created Nigeria is the same God that created Isreal ......I know and serve the God Almighty that created the entire universe. not a confused demon in a location.
When the people of satan speaks, the people of God ROTFLaughing grin
So, human being can regard Satan(Yahweh) as the Almighty God. That's the greatest irony of life.
Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
When the people of satan speaks, the people of God ROTFLaughing grin
So, human being can regard Satan(Yahweh) as the Almighty God. That's the greatest irony of life.

lol...yes o, that's the God I serve, Yahweh is His name....human being regards Him as their God because He created. human being..... some ignorant human being think otem is A God because he has deluded them with lies...lol..satan has really tried on your brain...

2 Likes

Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...yes o, that's the God I serve, Yahweh is His name....human being regards Him as their God because He created. human being..... [b]some ignorant human being think otem is A God [/b]because he has deluded them with lies...lol..satan has really tried on your brain...
Who has called me a god? Nobody! So where did you get this from? undecided Anyway, you are not far from the truth because I am indeed a god(not ALMIGHTY GOD) . All religious founders know this also, and as soon as they know it, they begin to do the world anyhow they like, selfishly trying to enslave the minds of every other person on earth. But I OTEM, HAVE COME TO REMOVE THE SLAVERY OF THE MINDS AND DECLARE TO EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE gods and are very much connected with THE ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
Who has called me a god? Nobody! So where did you get this from? undecided Anyway, you are not far from the truth because I am indeed a god(not ALMIGHTY GOD) . All religious founders know this also, and as soon as they know it, they begin to do the world anyhow they like, selfishly trying to enslave the minds of every other person on earth. But I OTEM, HAVE COME TO REMOVE THE SLAVERY OF THE MINDS AND DECLARE TO EVERYONE THAT THEY ARE gods and are very much connected with THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

lol...likeness of the light.....what are you doing against sango, Ogun and co that people are worshiping ogbeni otem? because they are the fake gods you really need to deal with first...
Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...likeness of the light.....what are you doing against sango, Ogun and co that people are worshiping ogbeni otem? because they are the fake gods you really need to deal with first...
How many people have you seen worshipping Ogun? I mean in your daily going in and coming out, how many Ogun worshipper have you met? I haven't even met any of them since this year. What sense does it now make to start with them? Everyday I see the brainwashed Christians, thousands of them, so I have to begin with them.
Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
How many people have you seen worshipping Ogun? I mean in your daily going in and coming out, how many Ogun worshipper have you met? I haven't even met any of them since this year. What sense does it now make to start with them? Everyday I see the brainwashed Christians, thousands of them, so I have to begin with them.

lol...see otem, lol..check Benin coronations picture, go to Ife, leave Lagos and come see them in Oyo town....come and see Mr otem... I will even help you, take you to some real demon places and test your otem power...instead of making useless noise....As I challenge you, I challenge many that like making noise, even many so called spiritual Christians that are full with theory.

1 Like

Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...see otem, lol..check Benin coronations picture, go to Ife, leave Lagos and come see them in Oyo town.... come and see Mr otem... I will even help you, take you to some real demon places and test your otem power...instead of making useless noise....As I challenge you, I challenge many that like making noise, even many so called spiritual Christians that are full with theory.

One have to begin from somewhere and I have decided to begin with the followers of the greatest lie ever. Ogun, Ifa, Sango etc. don't make too much noise, so I won't start with them. More so, they are tiwantiwa. But as for those who make noise everywhere you go, I will start with them. At the second bolded, what exactly are you challenging me to do? Is it to strike you or to fight wrestling with you? Make your challenge plain enough for me to understand, because I am not a spiritual fighter of fellow humans(i don't fight with my fellow humans but with the evil gods(e.g Yahweh, Lucifer, Moloch and any other god who is wicked and doesn't want to see me live to fulfill my mission on earth).
Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

One have to begin from somewhere and I have decided to begin with the followers of the greatest lie ever. Ogun, Ifa, Sango etc. don't make too much noise, so I won't start with them. More so, they are tiwantiwa. But as for those who make noise everywhere you go, I will start with them. At the second bolded, what exactly are you challenging me to do? Is it to strike you or to fight wrestling with you? Make your challenge plain enough for me to understand, because I am not a spiritual fighter of fellow humans(i don't fight with my fellow humans but with the evil gods(e.g Yahweh, Lucifer, Moloch and any other god who is wicked and doesn't want to see me live to fulfill my mission on earth).

lol...the challenge is simple...go to ojubo Orisa, come and face the demon called sango with whom that is in you.....its not about fighting human being..the ignorant terrorist do that...leave your comfort zone in Lagos and enter the core Yoruba land where they worship real idol....And if you are really sure that you want to challenge the Christians that are worshipping Yahweh, let meet and if you can't meet me..there are many church in lagos, go there and face the pastor there with whom called you otem instead of making useless noise on nairaland....go to tb Joshua church since he is worshipping satan, go and challenge him you that is claiming to know Almighty God....go, enter church, not physically by shouting go and test yourself .....Mr otem....if you want to save human being... you challenge those that are taking them as slave according to you...not the slaves
Re: Satan How Far? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

start with Islam abeg.. its still funny how its always Yahweh people criticise yet their criticism is very different.. one says he doesn't exist.. another said he is the bastard son of an almighty God(forgetting largas). or u can go to islam section and share this.. one says Jesus existed but was not divine.. another said he was a lunatic.. another said he never existed.. all these different attacks tend to show how important and special these characters are.. nobody attacks Buddha or Krishna or ogun or gods of other religions. yet they are facing Yahweh and Yashua .. the worst part is... no one ever get their facts well

1 Like

Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol...the challenge is simple...go to ojubo Orisa, come and face the demon called sango with whom that is in you.....its not about fighting human being..the ignorant terrorist do that...leave your comfort zone in Lagos and enter the core Yoruba land where they worship real idol....And if you are really sure that you want to challenge the Christians that are worshipping Yahweh, let meet and if you can't meet me..there are many church in lagos, go there and face the pastor there with whom called you otem instead of making useless noise on nairaland....go to tb Joshua church since he is worshipping satan, go and challenge him you that is claiming to know Almighty God....go, enter church, not physically by shouting go and test yourself .....Mr otem....if you want to save human being... you challenge those that are taking them as slave according to you...not the slaves
But no one can teach me where to start from, you know undecided I start from the most damaging of all... and that is Christianity... It's damaging my continent and I AM SENT TO SAVE AFRICA FROM ITS DETRIMENTAL EFFECT BEFORE SOME PEOPLE REVERT BACK TO ANIMALS IN THEIR BRAINS(you can see how the pastors step on their members up and down, treating them so badly like animals, only in Christianity).
Re: Satan How Far? by otemanuduno: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wilgrea7:

start with Islam abeg.. its still funny how its always Yahweh people criticise yet their criticism is very different.. one says he doesn't exist.. another said he is the bastard son of an almighty God(forgetting largas). or u can go to islam section and share this.. one says Jesus existed but was not divine.. another said he was a lunatic.. another said he never existed.. all these different attacks tend to show how important and special these characters are.. nobody attacks Buddha or Krishna or ogun or gods of other religions. yet they are facing Yahweh and Yashua .. the worst part is... no one ever get their facts well

Yahweh needs more of the attacks the most because of what people see in his book(violence,tribalism,wickedness,revenge,sadism,war, etc.) As for Faulkin(Jesus), it has to be like that, because of the long age that has come on him(millions of years isn't a small thing). Same way the Neanderthals are being accused(Science say the Neanderthals exist, Christians say they don't; some say that they are apes, while some say that they are just animals). Does that not show how important the Neanderthals and the hominids are?
Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:
But no one can teach me where to start from, you know undecided I start from the most damaging of all... and that is Christianity... It's damaging my continent and I AM SENT TO SAVE AFRICA FROM ITS DETRIMENTAL EFFECT BEFORE SOME PEOPLE REVERT BACK TO ANIMALS IN THEIR BRAINS(you can see how the pastors step on their members up and down, treating them so badly like animals, only in Christianity).

lol...enter church and challenge them Mr man, stop making empty noise on nairaland...if you believed in yourself and you are sure that the pastors are destroying your continent as you claim, the doors of church is always opened, go there and deal with the pastor, let them know that you are really sent from Almighty God...enough of nonsense noise....fool

1 Like

Re: Satan How Far? by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

Yahweh needs more of the attacks the most because of what people see in his book(violence,tribalism,wickedness,revenge,sadism,war, etc.) As for Faulkin(Jesus), it has to be like that, because of the long age that has come on him(millions of years isn't a small thing). Same way the Neanderthals are being accused(Science say the Neanderthals exist, Christians say they don't; some say that they are apes, while some say that they are just animals). Does that not show how important the Neanderthals and the hominids are?

Mr man, Jesus left this world physically like 2000years ago......if you want to set things right, you challenge the prominent people....it is useless saying what you know without what you have done in correcting things...how many pastors have you gone to to challenge with what you know....if Almighty God througly called you, you should be fearless and must be read for real challenge... enough of your stupidity, make it real, go beyond nairaland, enter church, pastors plenty for Lagos, go and test them with the fool in you, go Mr man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Generation Shall Not Pass, Till All Be Fulfilled. Our Generation. / The Seven Book Of Moses(conjuration For Political Gains) / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.