Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Hair Wonder. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair Wonder. (1647 Views)

Hair Wonder Kit(cream,oil And Shampoo) / 7x Faster Rapid Hair Growth With El-glittas Hair Wonder Natural Oil! / Introducing....hair Wonder Oil....available,order Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Wonder. by Softy1407: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please who has used that hair Wonder cream? How good is it?
Re: Hair Wonder. by Adamna(f): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
it's nice Dear.. it's 100 % natural and it made my hair really soft. its a holy grail for me now.Give it a try
Re: Hair Wonder. by FavourAngel(f): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
How much is the Hair Wonder
Where can i get it
Am in Lagos,Mushin.
Re: Hair Wonder. by streem26: 2:32am On Oct 28, 2016
I have used for the last 2 years - dime sized dollop, twice daily. You can get it over the internet. The doctor wanted me to go on artificial progesterone, I preferred to source my own bioidentical hormone cream. Worked wonders for me! I even got twist Hair stopped falling out, and got thicker. AND, mid-cycle/premenstrual symptoms and cramps have been nearly eliminated. And prior to that I tried biotin, fo-ti and silica supplements with no appreciable effect. I notice that if I stop using the cream, I lose hair again...pic not me

Re: Hair Wonder. by Destinygrl(f): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
bought the cream a couple of months ago but used it just once
i didnt like its texture it felt like petrolatum creams and the tiny particles in the cream

(1) (Reply)

Pls Vote For Adeshewa To Win The Face Of Naijabet Contest / Best Photo Editing Apps / Meet Contestants For Miss Mumuye Nigeria Beauty Pageant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.