Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Exclusive Interview With @isaac_bholu Fast Rising Comedian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Interview With @isaac_bholu Fast Rising Comedian (661 Views)

Fast Rising Comedian Got People Talking On Facebook As He Share Pictures / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With @isaac_bholu Fast Rising Comedian by peluscoten(f): 2:38am On Oct 25, 2016
@ISAACBHOLU : IDLENESS BROUGHT THE COMEDY SIDE OF ME

Mention his name to his fans and followers of the Nigerian social media comic personnel and you’d be greeted by a knowing smile.

@Isaacbholu (real name OJO BOLUWATIFE ) is a comedian who doles out original wisecracks of intellectual flavour. The Fast rising comedian has carved a niche for himself and his blossoming career as a man of inimitable comic sense.

In this brief chat, @Isaacbholu talks about his life – his life as a comic personnel and the roads ahead of him. Excerpts.

Hello ISAAC_BHOLU This Yemi from Tripujmedia blog interviewing you.

CAN WE KNOW YOUR NAME

Ok sir I am Ojo boluwatife babatunde

YOU ARE WELCOME ON BOARD SIR. THE NEWS HAS IT THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE FAST RISING COMIC PERSONNEL THROW LIGHT ON THIS.

(Laughs)... I don't know about that, people are saying that (laughs again).

HMMM YOU MUST BE KIDDING BECAUSE JUST FEW WEEKS AGO YOU WON GBENGA ADEYINKA'S COMEDY CONTEST THAT SAYS IT ALL.

(..Laughs..). Yes i came 2nd in the Gbenga Adeyinka show though it does that make me fast rising comic personnel. Am just a comic personnel trying to rise up ...

PLEASE YOUR EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND ?

I went to Smart kiddies college in my primary days
Ariyo international college in my secondary days
Now am still an Undergraduate in the Funnab studying Microbiology

WOW ! SO WHAT ACTUALLY PROMPTED YOU INTO COMEDY?

What prompted me was I have a burning passion for acting, i so love it, sometimes ago i had the idea of comedy skits, so during the long break last year, October to be precise then i started it.. it was joblessness then that gave me the chance to start it then.

YOU MEAN IDLENESS IGNITED YOUR PASSION

Yes! it was idleness that pushed it out

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR THE COMIC INDUSTRY IN FUTURE?

Well i dont for now, deep down want to go into the movie industry.. i tell people am not a comedian.

INTERESTING AS AT THE TIME YOU STARTED DID IT EVER CROSS YOU THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BECOME THIS BIG ?

At all honestly.. started on a play note.

YOU NOW HAVE MAJOR FAN BASE ALL ACROSS OGUN STATE AND BASICALLY THE ENTIRE NIGERIA HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL ?

(Laughs) I try as much as possible to be the best in what am doing and to make them know i am not a comedian.. I just call myself a comic actor.

BUT SINCE YOU STARTED ON A PLAY NOTE WHAT MOTIVATES AND KEEP YOU GOING IN THE INDUSTRY ?

Like i said i like acting, guess the passion keeps me going

WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES FACED SO FAR ?

Just Few challenges so far.. But above all i thank God..

WHO ARE YOUR ROLE MODEL IN THE COMEDY/ACTING INDUSTRY ?

Twyse Ereme (@twyse_116 on IG) and Femi Akinnagbe a black American Actor

A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU LANDED AS THE COMEDY CENTRAL GIG ESPECIALLY ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

I cant explain it sincerely, but i believe is God and the burning passion i have for it.

HOW DO YOUR PARENTS TAKE THIS?

My mom is in full support, she loves wat i do.. Dad is late

SO SORRY ABOUT THE LOSS, WELL WHAT ARE YOUR ADVICE TO PEOPLE WITH THIS TYPE OF PASSION AS YOURS ?

Keep the passion burning, dont give up, Put God first and Be the best in whatever you Do..

MANY THANKS ISAAC BHOLU FOR FEATURING ON TODAY EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW SESSION.
Thank you too.. Am highly honoured..

To download his comedy videos and more click @
http://www.tripujmedia.com/2016/10/isaacbholu-idleness-brought-comedy-side.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Dieties We Worship Have Roots In The Holy Books- Ooni Of Ife Says, / Tiwa .....{see Pasuma Again In This New Yoruba Movie Trailer 2016, Written And P / Photo: Guess Who Just Bought Basketmouth's Show Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.