Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Phone Refuse To Browse - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Refuse To Browse (533 Views)

My Tecno Phone Refuse To On / Help, My Phone Refuse To Boot Up / Enjoy 1GB Free Data To Browse All Night With 9mobile #morecliq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Refuse To Browse by CurrentSamuel(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2016
since Wedesday till now I have being unable to browse with My Techno Boom J8.The phone has refused to browse with all the networks .It would display network signals that is to say the data is on but it can't open the browser. I have checked the sims in other phone and all of them browsed in all other phone but refused to browse on my own... and I have called customer cares many times but couldn't still solve the problems. Please help me .it's techno Boom J8
Re: My Phone Refuse To Browse by giftedben: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2016
You have to stop rooting ur smart phones. A system app have been damaged. You need to flash the stock ROM.

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Subscribers Hit 153m, Airtel Tops / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Core Prime For Sale @ #35,000 / Help. My Phone Fell Into The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.