Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) (59623 Views)

Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit On Her Show That Got People Talking / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
uzolexis:
mtchewww......what is wrong with what she is wearing biko nu, she is an artist and is performing, leave her alone abeg.
she should be an artist not a stripper
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kosy79:
No she wanna be Beyonce but pity her cos she is just stressing her butts out
She think say bey own na kpomo butt lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
akbenbus:

Is dat u @pix[color=#000099][/color]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
See qweshun..ok na me any problemo?
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
*Modified*

Right now, me and one fine, tall and sexy babe like Tiwa Savage is sitting on a long bench but she is sitting at the edge while I'm sitting at the other near edge too. I asked for her cellphone number and she declined, so I'm thinking of standing up on my own end and let her fall cheesy cheesy
You don craze finish. This Futa guy!

#Soft_Work cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Kosy79(f): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
chojo3000:
She think say bey own na kpomo butt lol
lol. Team #Beyhive

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by peaceMma(f): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:
Hmmmmn...Tiwa no matter how much you try to be like Beyoncé you can't why don't you just do YOU I bet you rock better being yourself. undecided

Even the QueenB you are following is still in her husband's house despite the "edible cook" that came her husband's way grin

Please no feminist mumu should quote me angry
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by datigbogirl: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
gidyambi:
Pre-wedding picx

Na so dem go take collect babe for Ycee hand oh...
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by peaceMma(f): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
gidyambi:
Pre-wedding picx
shuo,r they engaged?
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Divineluv14(f): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
KVNGGO:
IMHO. Tina savage is a terrible singer, I prefer yemi alade.

Tiwa. And they are both terrible.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Naff24(f): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:
Hmmmmn...Tiwa no matter how much you try to be like Beyoncé you can't why don't you just do YOU I bet you rock better being yourself. undecided

Even the QueenB you are following is still in her husband's house despite the "edible cook" that came her husband's way grin

Thank God I am not a mumu, just unfortunate that u actually spit out the jewbrish in Ur smelly mouth.....

Her life... Her business and your headache.

Oya talk anoda tin.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Naff24:

Thank God I am not a mumu, just unfortunate that u actually spit out the jewbrish in Ur smelly mouth.....

Her life... Her business and your headache.

Oya talk anoda tin.

She should stop disturbing our eyes with her "Business" if she never wanted us to interfere angry

Correction, I didn't talk from my "smelling mouth" (maybe your are already tripping for my lips sef tongue) I typed on my keypad undecided

Oyah Talk. Since that's what you know how to do best Aunty feminist undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wetin sexy here?, to me an rubbish outfit. No wonder her husband leave am, I beg who get Vaseline here jare, I want to enjoy small jooooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by addlogg(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

oshey! angel of remembrance.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
All of this to send Jamil to schoolgrin
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by silverluci(f): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Your Shoes woman!

How can you be sexy without proper heels!

You think boots will do the job!

angry angry

Goddamit!
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by stamcy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Lumig: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
I want to know that man[husband] that will sit down 4 house and watch his wife dey scatter yansh and expose all her privates like this 4 public. Pity such a man
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Bullet1234(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

Made in Ijebu Beyonce... she no even reach made in China Be... not to say Yonce
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Blessograo(f): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
*Modified*

Right now, me and one fine, tall and sexy babe like Tiwa Savage is sitting on a long bench but she is sitting at the edge while I'm sitting at the other near edge too. I asked for her cellphone number and she declined, so I'm thinking of standing up on my own end and let her fall cheesy cheesy

#Soft_Work cool
meaning of soft work please
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by shegsrules(m): 11:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tiwa dey miss her husband but social network no go gree. You, your husband and God by@T.W.O
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by padypadyng(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Papikush:

because your Buhari abi....
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by b5ive(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Papikush:

this guy just made common sense which isn't actually common. True talk mahn,we are n will always b Africans. Marriage as an institution is sacred even to QueenB herself.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by funstufz(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Do and show whatever you intends to show now before you go decide to marry one Billionaire or Oilnaire.... shiorrr
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by DanielRyan(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2016
contactmorak:
more

Child of the world, u have joined bad gang you have join secret cult..... Keep it up
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Kosy79:
lol. Team #Beyhive
hmmm aii
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by angelroz: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
she should just be herself and stop trying hard to be like beyonce.
Re: Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) by ebonflexy(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Papikush:

Who says she is?
Poverty mindset nigga undecided
And what have you done with your life?
Hating ass nigga undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson Spends N5m On Butt Lift (Photos) / Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.