Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] (38696 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau Shares Photos With Her Sisters / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Which burden of I may ask.....

Money and fame solves all "Burdens" grin grin grin
Not really but who cares if she is carrying a burden, we all are carrying burdens anyway, i mean, who doesn't have a burden to carry? Atleast her burden will be easy to carry with money and fame grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:
..well she carries a heavy burden many of you don't see or realize.

We all do. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by CioAngels(f): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congratulations rahama becos you are in the place where you will be the character and not act the charater. Please be good and learn hugely.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:
which burden is she carrying? Did you help her load the burden? Or did you package the burden for her?

Anyway, i am sure you are carrying your own burden too tongue
we are all carrying burden, atleast her own burden will be easy to carry in hollywood tongue

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by noble2faith(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
porshuch:
After seeing this post, I just gave up on that religion. This is a reason a Muslim cleric gave when asked why women are prohibited to drive in Saudi.

Chai grin so dat dunce actually said so

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Martinola(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
LaEvilIMiss:
A burden only you can see...Rhorbich

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seal7:

We all do. smiley
living in nigeria alone is a massive burden to carry, tongue and yes! We are all carrying a burden. Alteast she is carrying her own burden in hollywood tongue

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by porshuch: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
GentleYoung:
I pray she doesn't regret this afterwards
regret? She can never, or maybe the northern extremist like you are planning to eliminate her.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by naijacentric(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Gud for her time for northern women to start wakin up their men have so put dem down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
gypsey:
living in nigeria alone is a massive burden to carry, tongue and yes! We are all carrying a burden. Alteast she is carrying her own burden in hollywood tongue
cheesy You nailed it.

4 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
porshuch:
regret? She can never, or maybe the northern extremist like you are planning to eliminate her.
i wonder o! Some one just made it to hollywood, and this person is here worrying about regrets, do you know how difficult it is to make hollywood? specially this days. Who doesn't have regrets?

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seal7:

cheesy You nailed it.
thanks! grin grin, it's sad but true!
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by almarthins(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
porshuch:
After seeing this post, I just gave up on that religion. This is a reason a Muslim cleric gave when asked why women are prohibited to drive in Saudi.

Lol... Ignorant cleric...what a ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Islam and backwardness go Hand in hand. Happy for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Martinola:

Do you realize the implication of flouting Muslim edicts especially one delivered by an Islamic Cleric?
Do you also realize the antecedents she has set for other practitioners who may become emboldened by her actions.
Do you realize that once you are in the limelight.. it is very easy to become a target for groups whose ideals run contrary to yours.

Living in a small world does a lot to your level of awareness
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Martinola:

If you cannot speak or write accurately in your native language.. at least try to spell better than a primary 2 student
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
gypsey:
which burden is she carrying? Did you help her load the burden? Or did you package the burden for her?

Anyway, i am sure you are carrying your own burden too tongue
we are all carrying burden, atleast her own burden will be easy to carry in hollywood tongue

Do you realize the implication of flouting Muslim edicts especially one delivered by an Islamic Cleric?
Do you also realize the antecedents she has set for other practitioners who may become emboldened by her actions.
Do you realize that once you are in the limelight.. it is very easy to become a target for groups whose ideals run contrary to yours.

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by TerrorSquad147: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hiploko:
All these religious pretenders sef... Yet na for them motor parks you go see open display and sale of various classes of aphrodisiacs wey dem dey use on Amina,Aisha,Memuna,Hadiza etc....
no mind them useless Arab copycats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by falopey: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
porshuch:

Which kind mumu religion be this?
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Skookum(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congratulations

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seal7:

We all do. smiley

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by SAMBARRY: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
GentleYoung:
I pray she doesn't regret this afterwards
you and that scholar tongue tongue tongue tongue

See as e pain am tongue

Chaiii tongue

That retarded scholar must be wetting his pillow with tears grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by SAMBARRY: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
porshuch:
don't MIND it.It's its ego talking grin

I don't understand why a human being you have no personal contacts with will be so full of hatred for another per son simply because she dared to achieve her dreams

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by nazeefsco(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
monievecakes:
Good one. I'm happy she didn't listen to the Muslim cleric.
dats her own cup of tea she will explain when we get there
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by PROWESX(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Skelewu:
Can't wait to see her feature in a nude scene in the movie.

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by mubar(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
I see why no reasons d Christians or any to be attacking us we the Muslims because we don't attack ur people and why Muslims and The Holy Book Qur'an, every one should face his believes and serve his Lord to his best, when one of us deviate and we call him/her to realized his /her faults or mistakes is ours, unless U people have something against us we Muslims

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by uboma(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Had they known she will upgrade this much,they wouldn't have banned her. Her enemy just succeeded in driving her to her graceland

Exactly.

She is going to soar so high.

They have lost her completely....
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by shotster50(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Religion and its yolk over Africans
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Bants(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kannywood shame on you now yankee don get una talent useless film industry after we go dey wonder why Nigeria is backward
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by Neimar: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
porshuch:

d guy is a big fool
Re: Rahama Sadau Shares Footage From Hollywood Studio [PICS] by mostyg(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon.........invitation to Hollywood is now seen as achievement?

Invitation to sleep with directors...

Invitation to act unclad....

And what happens afterwards?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim, Her Boyfriend / Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung / Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.