Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... (3977 Views)

The Best Smartphone Ui / Huawei P30 Pro Won The Best Smartphone 2019 Award / Top 10 Best Smartphone Of 2017 To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by Gptech(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Floridax:

which phone is this
Xiaomi redmi note 2
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by celestialAgent(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Gptech:

More bloatwares you mean? grin
No! Genuine apps.

Its more like having a mirrored Android in an Android. The apps remain the same. Just like how you can run dual windows operation system in an already installed windows OS using VM ware.
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by celestialAgent(m): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Floridax:

nope!....is it a launcher?
see the post above.
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by Gptech(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2016
celestialAgent:
see the post above.

The parallel space is a great app for cloning apps, though there are some slight issues. Some persons complain of push notifications not working in some apps, force closing of cloned apps, and the high consumption of ram space plus internal memory. Will surely improve with time and updates.
With miui 8 you don't need third party apps to get apps cloned, you get it out of the box. Installing third party apps to do basic things is what is called bloatwares, as they end up slowing your device.
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by celestialAgent(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Gptech:

The parallel space is a great app for cloning apps, though there are some slight issues. Some persons complain of push notifications not working in some apps, force closing of cloned apps, and the high consumption of ram space plus internal memory. Will surely improve with time and updates.
With miui 8 you don't need third party apps to get apps cloned, you get it out of the box. Installing third party apps to do basic things is what is called bloatwares, as they end up slowing your device.
Well, have been using parallel space for 2years+ and have never had an issue with it. I guess its function quantity is device specific.

parallel space in my opinion is far from being a bloatware because the ram consumption of its cloned apps is always similar to that of the originals. Hence, remains inconsequential to my device functionality.

Good to know MIUI 8 has it inbuilt tho.
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by Floridax(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Dichrys:
What abt lenovo vibe UI
it runs on cyanogen mode 10.1
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by Gptech(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2016
celestialAgent:
Well, have been using parallel space for 2years+ and have never had an issue with it. I guess its function quantity is device specific.

parallel space in my opinion is far from being a bloatware because the ram consumption of its cloned apps is always similar to that of the originals. Hence, remains inconsequential to my device functionality..
Nice, please what's the name of your device?
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by frugal(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016
luvlyoracle:
MIUI..Anyday anytime
The MIUI update for My mi4 was 257mb give or take. I'm surprised with the 1.1gb you have up there. Though I'm on marshmallow.

@OP, MIUI for me. Love Xiaomi.

Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by mohemos: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
willian10:

What do u hate about the phone, cos I'm planning to get a UK used very soon.

Most of the London used HTC are refurbished, although every test to know if is original will work on it but the phone won't last before it'll start developing fault, starting from the battery, to screen then board problem. Am talking out of experience, you hear many people complaining about HTC battery, that's because they got the refurbished version of it, the original no common as London used.
The best way to buy a fairly used HTC phone is to get it from someone that bought it new.

Am yet to record my first problem since I've being using my phone.
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by nestic(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Floridax:

Search for Candyx os v5.1 or Packman ROM.....those ROM are popular for many phones......or try mystic os
can i use sp flash tool cus if i use TWRP or CMWP img it always bricks my phone
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by nestic(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Floridax:

Search for Candyx os v5.1 or Packman ROM.....those ROM are popular for many phones......or try mystic os
bros give me direct link to anyone way go work with scatter file for pc
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by willian10: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
mohemos:

Most of the London used HTC are refurbished, although every test to know if is original will work on it but the phone won't last before it'll start developing fault, starting from the battery, to screen then board problem. Am talking out of experience, you hear many people complaining about HTC battery, that's because they got the refurbished version of it, the original no common as London used.
The best way to buy a fairly used HTC phone is to get it from someone that bought it new.

Am yet to record my first problem since I've being using my phone.
Buying a fairly used z risky cos it might be faulty or stolen
I'm even confused right now
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by Freelancerx: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
I'll go for HiOS please. Has anyone seen how sleek it looks on the phantom 6 and 6+ phones?
Re: Best Smartphone Ui...(user Interface)... by Floridax(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Xos....

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Pictures Comparing Life Today With How It Used To Be / I Wan Buy New Android Phone, Pls Suggest Me Latest Trending Phones / Pls Who Is On Bluesky Should Send Me A Link Code To Join

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.