Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device (23136 Views)

Things To Do Before Selling Your Phone / See 5 Important Things To Do Before Selling An Android Device / 5 Very Important Things To Note Before Buying Any Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by DarkRed(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks for the reminder
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by Dbisector(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Therealreal11:
1. Backup Your Data:

First and foremost, before any other thing, you need to ensure you back up your data. For your music and pictures and videos and documents, you should make sure they are being moved into your SD card, then remove the card from your device and put it in a computer where you'll copy everything into. You can also use some cloud storing services.

And for your contacts, ensure your Contact is already checked and synced with the gmail account associated with your device. To check, go to Settings>Accounts>Google>your email address, then ensure "Contacts" is checked and synced.

http://www.mytrugists.com/2016/10/3-important-things-you-must-do-before_25.html?m=1
Hello poster after doing this on my selling phone how can I get it back on my new phone. thanks
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by Tholluwallashe: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by Tholluwallashe: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2016
I will use your website to apply for Adsense and you will be approved in less than 3days. If interested, call or whatsapp me on 08139405002. Note: You must have a custom domain.
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by Goldenheart(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2016
wink I can retrieve all ur permanently deleted files.

U would be surprised at what people do with their Android

grin
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by deemur: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2016
I need advised on how start fishing business
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by DesChyko: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016
The model is a Samsung Phone. See the battery
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Therealreal11:
3. Factory Data Reset:

After doing those two things up there, perform a factory data reset. This will erase everything on the device. However, before doing this, ensure you've done the steps above, as a factory reset can't be reverted.

http://www.mytrugists.com/2016/10/3-important-things-you-must-do-before_25.html?m=1

Thanks for this great info
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by iwezor1(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2016
emeijeh:
And make sure the one you are buying is new, so as to avoid Moratorium issues (MMM participants can relate to this)
moratorium issues how? Pls explain am an mmm participant
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2016
I don't sell phones I give them out but before I do I reset the phone and remove the memory card

I hardly store any incriminating pictures as well
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by Pamelayoung: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Therealreal11:
2. Remove Your Sim/Micro SD Card:

Contacts and call logs can be stored on your sim or microSd cards, and you won't want a situation where someone copy your contacts for wrong doings. Realistically, many of us won't forget removing our sim card when selling our Android device, but how about microSD cards? Remember, personal things (personal pictures and videos and the rest) could be in it.

How do I do the factory data reset myself
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2016
I've always make sure i do all three(3)gringringrin Not new to me. yeeeeeepi.
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by alexarelano(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
olorunosebi:
Royal Gad Disinfectant Kill Germs Instantly
Gbayi joor.
I used one disinfectant during my project at FCAHPT, MOOR
Royal Gad
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by Getintouch2004(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
busar:
Ok, thanks Op.. I have Gionee p5w for sale @ 20k. The phone is working perfectly with no issue at all.. 070..6..5..9..9..3...4...0....0....(WhatsApp) .. Lagos

I de interested, buh u de Las Gidi and I de abj
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by busar(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Getintouch2004:

I de interested, buh u de Las Gidi and I de abj
that's too far.. Except you have someone in lagos that can check it out and will send it to you
Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by TheGuy5: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hi... Are you idle? No job? The knowledge and skills required to build a mega phone support business is here;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8 .

You may also want to assist an unemployed person!

Re: 3 Important Things You Must Do Before Selling Your Android Device by bidexmedia(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
Radio advertisement in Lagos, Ibadan and Uyo

Mobile – 08069073333, 07064642210.

Email - adekitanabidemi@ifm923.com

Abidemi Adekitan

Inspiration 92.3 FM in Lagos
Inspiration 100.5 FM in Ibadan
Inspiration 105.9 FM in Uyo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / 4 Funny Phone Hoax In Nigeria, You Probably Are A Victim Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.