Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos) (1807 Views)

Feed / Endtime:catfish Now Grow Human Teeth (pics) / Cat Fish With Human Teeth Caught Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos) by noble2faith(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2016
I Was shocked when I saw the Photos of a Fish with human teeth, This is a rare kind of Fish.

It was caught by Fishermen in Australia and they were all amazed at this horrible species of fish, They had no choice than to let it go freely.

I Trust my Naija brothers, Food don done be that.

See the Photos below:-

Re: Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2016
noble2faith:
I Was shocked when I saw the Photos of a Fish with human teeth, This is a rare kind of Fish.

It was caught by Fishermen in Australia and they were all amazed at this horrible species of fish, They had no choice than to let it go freely.

I Trust my Naija brothers, Food don done be that.

See the Photos below:-

one of the iyemoja's that was taken away to foreign land.

Bring back our iyemoja

1 Like

Re: Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2016
Simply.. a fish with the teeth of a cat!
Re: Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos) by noble2faith(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
one of the iyemoja's that was taken away to foreign land.

Bring back our iyemoja

L grin L
Re: Catfish With Human Teeth Caught In Australia (see Shocking Photos) by gboisgroups(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
oga ooo

(1) (Reply)

Matured foreign turkey, 4 wks old broilers and cockerels for sale / 16 weeks Well Bred Point Of Lay Birds For Sale / 99years Farmland Lease From The Federal Government - Secure Yours Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.