Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? (7676 Views)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / Eedris is finally out of Kennis Music / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2006
@ Theoraku, can u hear that coming from femmie .....many still stand the chance that he aint changed, so how are u gonan convince us all.......that he aint gonna bite our fingers this time?
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by theORAKU(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2006
Anyway, eedris has neva for once seen himsef as ever fuckd up becos He has replys to obasanjo and fifty in the album.
he belifs he was fightng and saying what he had to.

Just like the prev one, the album has good beats.

A good album for making mp3 ringtones.
I remember i used jagajaga for a very lona time on my fone, now its pSQUARe buzy body.
and soon it will be letter to the president.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by femmie(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2006
theORAKU SHUT UP! the guy is a real Bleep up and evri body knows it . the guy was once good i agree but not anymore. so afr in the last 10yrs i iwll say OBJ is the best we have got. and even now do you really thnk we can have someone that can replace him?
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by theORAKU(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2006
@femmie,
ki nii agbe, kii lo juu?
wetin come bring shut up into the matter?

All i said was the album has good beats. And was talkin from eedris' perspective because he has never apologised to anybody. has he?

Pompom ruu o? (mind una sef oo)
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by theORAKU(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2006
next tyme, try understand posting b4 replyng
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2006
hey........will u guyz stop raising dust....wats wrong wid ya 2.....sort this out and stop mis -understanding urselfs
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by ocho(f): 3:29am On Jan 06, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by theORAKU(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2006
guess its just some mis-understandngs.

anyway am cool with femmie.

But his album has good beats, believe me. Tight beats.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by femmie(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2006
theORAKU:

@femmie,
ki nii agbe, kii lo juu?
wetin come bring shut up into the matter?

All i said was the album has good beats. And was talkin from eedris' perspective because he has never apologised to anybody. has he?

Pompom ruu o? (mind una sef oo)

theORAKU , no vex the shut up stuff na just play. anyway i cnt wiat to c hw true you talk abt he guy new album. am just trying to satn d onmy point that the guy has done some real Bleep ups and he aint even apologising. he shld learn to do that when he is wrong.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by theORAKU(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2006
hmmm. thats true he has never apologised abt any of the fuckups.

Listen to the album again. am kinda like some tracks on it, letter 2 the president & lond-on,no guns.

cool songs(not rap).
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2006
in that case....it will be nice if you send me 3 debut tracks from the album..... u can send em to maa mail address.......lemme know when you are ready to send em so I give you maa mail address.....
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by hola(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2006
hello femmie i am in good surpport of[b] (theORAKU) [/b] just try go listen to the new album named
letter to mr president the guy edress really speaks his mind and just listen to the track 3 green white green and please try take your time to listen to 50 second show cos he really speaks for all africans.

Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2006
that does not get us assured that he aint gonna bring us more Bleep ups..........does it.......his album does not change him........ur changing the society does not change you.......
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by benmayor(m): 3:35am On Jan 13, 2006
Why are people talking ill of this guy Called Eedris? For God's sake in the whole world nobody is perfect. Why are u crucifying this guy? Men,this guy is really trying his best. When the Americans rap,how many words can u grab instantly? u have to listen to the music often time b4 u can grab some words, unless u buy the lyrics magazine. Men,JAGAJAGA is another controversial track,why are u guys paintin this guy black becos of this reality song. For how long shall we continue to hide under one finger? Mind,you there are so many questions that Eedris asked the Authority there in the track,Instead of the question to be aswred by Mr Prisident, istead he replied him with bad words(it's unfair).
Eedris cant be perfect, he's human. Have u heard his music lately? Men check him out with Maintain and also the SANGARI KKANO(dont mind my spelling). Let's encourage this creative guy. If u know u are without sin cast the first stone......... dont be shock,nobody holy pass.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2006
@ benmayor .... hey hey.......nobody is trynna crucify him,........all we saying is the guy seems not one ready to take on to correstions or in anyway accept his mistake..... would you call one who is raising blows and shoulder against International Stars one who is doing his best..........what best is there to see that I have not seen in him thus far?....... its all bores down to onething, Eedris is no fault accepter........thats all
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by badman(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2006
he use to be a tight mc before, heard the guy released a track about the clash .....seems he has written the song even before 50 cent came
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by theORAKU(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2006
@badman
nope.
the song was written after the 5ocent issue. i haf jammed the song.

Eedris doesnt call himself a rapper anymore. He refers to himself as an afrohiphoper which is good for him.
Hiphop could be blues,rap or r&b.
His new album fits into that category as the album is a tite afrohiphop/dance/grove album.
Not a rap album.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2006
and u think such man has gotten vision for his call as a musician........Eedris is just allowing himself to be blown everywhere by the wind.....God knows......he could turn to being a gospel artist soon............ undecided undecided
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by badman(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2006
never heard of his new album hope its a tight one
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2006
well the album is out.... guess its because of the penalties he is going through.... maybe thats why you have not heard from him this while..... and also for the fact that he is no longer with the noise makers [s][size=4pt]KENNIS MUSIC[/size][/s].....
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by obedz(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2006
the guy is good at speaking his mind, and i like him for tat sole reason
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2006
Speaking your mind s no issue, but when saying it-make sure it doesn't get one man pissed-off about you,

and also reember -(one man's food is another man's poison),
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by JustGood(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2007
na by force to rap?
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2007
Ibafo, I wonder O,

dem no dey beg moneky eat banana now?
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by sweething: 1:02am On Jul 08, 2008
eedris abdulkarim ir lyrically dead, theres is a time for everything, his time has passed a long time ago, all thanks to bad decisions and hasty judgement with a foul character
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by AkinW: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2008
The album is not a bad one, although I have to say, with a title the king is back.

I think eedris himself has somewhat over-rated the the album!

Tracks for the album are available online at:

http://wetin-dey.com go to MUSIC

watch out for:

Eedris - Yeepa
Eedris featuring Ruggedman - Koleyewon
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by YEMINEM(m): 4:55am On Jan 21, 2009
Eedris 4 life men, y`all haters. suckers. who elso can collab with 50 cent in Naija?
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by chrisical(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2009
I thougt his LAST MAN STANDING album would revive his career but unfortunately,he never reached an appreciable standard.
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by djcrucifix(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2009
that guy na dead guy undecided undecided
Re: What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim? by lexyflexy(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2009
@last, Eedris chewed his sword, I foresee him getting back better, judging from his last album

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". / Asa 2020 Mixtape (for You To Download) / Johnny Drille — Believe Me (Lyric Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.