Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Uduaghan 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduaghan 2011 (775 Views)

The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Uduaghan: Pictures Of Ongoing Project In Delta State / Uduaghan Upgrade Public Schools In Delta To International Standard / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduaghan 2011 by FAOdogu: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
Simplicity, down to earth, and passionate about making a change. These are a few words by which you can easily describe the executive governor of delta state.  Governor Uduaghan is very selfless and ruggedly committed to the all round development of the entire Delta state, with evidence to show for his efforts so far  .

While people in lagos sing the praise of Gov fashola, A growing number of deltans, especially the youths are already taking their praise for Governor Uduaghan a notch higher by endorsing the delta state Governer  for  a second term in 2011. We believe that this support is timely, to encourage the governor to keep on track his developmental strides and also to get a head start in building further support towards continuity which we believe the Uduaghan 2011 ticket holds.

For more details and information please join youth alliance for Uduaghan on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=1225418070#/group.php?gid=176697904866
And also check out the website at www.allianceforuduaghan.com

Youth Alliance for Uduaghan (YAU) is a pressure group with members all over the nation and in the diaspora.

This is to inform all members that the National Executives intends to inaugurate State / Country chapters of this body.

We therefore crave your indulgence to furnish us with your full names, State / Country of residence and your phone numbers. You can send these data to youthallianceforuduaghan@yahoo.com.Whenever the numerical strenght of each state / country amount up to 100 physical members, it will automatically attract the National Excos to such state / country for Inauguration.

We further wish to salute your courage and doggedness and also assure you of a better tomorrow.

Odogu Atebefia Felix .Assistant Publicity Sec

Re: Uduaghan 2011 by FAOdogu: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
The Exc Gov of Delta State.

His Excellency Govornor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan

Re: Uduaghan 2011 by 9ijaprince(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
How much is he paying you?
Re: Uduaghan 2011 by monkeyleg: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
The ugly shit does not know what he is doing. Evidently Odogu has eaten from the bushy plate
Re: Uduaghan 2011 by 9ja4eva: 1:40am On Oct 26, 2009
Wonders shall never end.

I don`t know when Nigerians will face reality and leave rubbish alone.

Uduaghan ko, Odeaghan ni
Re: Uduaghan 2011 by puskin: 1:58am On Oct 26, 2009
I can't believe this.
What nonsense.
Re: Uduaghan 2011 by gaby(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
My guy as you dey campaign for Uduaghan so i presume you know am well, if thats the case i'd be glad if you can help me get out my funds tied down with his administration be sure you'd get your cut if it all comes out well.You can reach me on pojieson2001@yahoo.com.
Re: Uduaghan 2011 by ochukoccna: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=14pt]Must every serving politician in 9ja always go for second term and try to smuggle himself in for a third term or change to the House of Assembly if third term no work out? What ever happened to unquestionable evidence of performance not those media circus they put on TV and publish in the papers. Puhlease![/size]
Re: Uduaghan 2011 by 9ja4eva: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
ochukoccna:

[size=14pt]Must every serving politician in 9ja always go for second term and try to smuggle himself in for a third term or change to the House of Assembly if third term no work out? What ever happened to unquestionable evidence of performance not those media circus they put on TV and publish in the papers. Puhlease![/size]

I tire oh.FASHOLA is the only one dt deserves second term to the best of my knowledge.THE OTHERS SHOULD GO ROT IN HELL

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness In High Places! / India's Bharati-airtel Is Entering Africa (nigeria Too). / Non-submission Of Report, Cause Of Tiv/fulani Crises - Tor Tiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.