Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,777 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Mc Parrotmouth Writes Touching And Moving To Tears Piece About Viral S€x Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Parrotmouth Writes Touching And Moving To Tears Piece About Viral S€x Video (462 Views)

Formal Babcock University Student In Viral S*x Tape Video Gets Scholarship / #bbnaija: Tboss Is Human-nigerian Lady Writes Amazing Piece About Ex-bbnaija Hou / Ubi Franklin Writes Touching Letter To His Son - Read Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mc Parrotmouth Writes Touching And Moving To Tears Piece About Viral S€x Video by Cornerstone99: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Attention please ..now this is my stand on this matter media keep asking and sending me miss anambra leaked sex video ....this is my take on the matter
If the video is true then i stand to say it is
aborminable to God and to Humanity ..to all those writting all manner of things on social media, please i think it's enough. na who them catch be thief ...even those who have committed abortion over 20times, r judging her , men that hv first class in rituals are also condeming her.Am not saying what she did is right, but just like jesus christ said: if their is any one without sin let him cast a stone ...the same pple who say kai why will some one release the video still go about to share the video ,even core lesbians and gays are also commenting she is dis and that.the shame is enough and i also plead with bloggers to remove the video from their sites ..some guys will call her names and still masturbate with the video lol..lesbianism is a crime and i forbid it ..thank you and if any one sees the victims of this viral video please cansel them one . Some guys go to bed with four girls ,some 60yrsvold men sleep with under age girls ..social medial will trend this i know but if we chanel same energy to the present situation of nigeria dollar will fall. Thank you #lifeOfSanity #Palmgossip

(1) (Reply)

Am Single And Searching / Musician Bez Celebrates Birthday With Family & Friends / Olamide Reveals That His New Album Will Basically Be Hip Hop This Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.