Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna (1739 Views)

VACANCY: Cold Stone Creamery Is Recruiting In 8 States. / Akermas Energy Limited Is Recruiting In Oil & Gas Sector !!! Send Your Cv's / Kaduna State Ministry Of Health Recruiting In The Following Health Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Due to growth and Expansion FBNINSURANCE a member of FBNHOLDINGS is inviting Applicants who wish to Develop a career in marketing to Apply as a financial Advisor in her retail Department.

CONDITION FOR APPLICATION:
Interested candidate must posses the followings:
1.Must be HND or Bsc Holder
2.Must have completed his/her NYSC or Exemption
3.Must be within the Age Bracket of 25-45
4.Must be ready to work with litle or no supervision
5.Must be a Resident of Kaduna

HOW TO APPLY:
Application can be submitted along side with resume and a passport to customer service desk at:
First Bank of Nigeria.
Yakubu Gowan Way Kaduna
OR
First Bank of Nigeria
Area office No. 4 bank road Kaduna

Application closing date:27th october 2016

Note: only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted

View more kaduna jobs frm Source: http://kdcityforum..in/2016/10/fbninsurance-is-recruiting-in-kaduna.html#more

1 Like

Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
See age limit ooo... if na Lagos now dem go dey look for under 26. why this people just dey favour north in all ramifications?
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by cejaypriesty(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tosinayoko:
See age limit ooo... if na Lagos now dem go dey look for under 26. why this people just dey favour north in all ramifications?
Don't mind them and they wonder why corruption is in the land.
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tosinayoko:
they can decide for what criteria they need if it's not a nationwide recruitment
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by HenriFayol(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
KDCityForum:
Due to rowth and Expansion FBNINSURANCE a member of FBNHOLDINGS is inviting Applicants who wish to Develop a career in marketing to Apply as a financial Advisor in her retail Department.

CONDITION FOR APPLICATION:
Interested candidate must posses the followings:
1.Must be HND or Bsc Holder
2.Must have completed his/her NYSC or Exemption
3.Must be within the Age Bracket of 25-45
4.Must be ready to work with litle or no supervision
5.Must be a Resident of Kaduna

HOW TO APPLY:
Application can be submitted along side with resume and a passport to customer service desk at:
First Bank of Nigeria.
Yakubu Gowan Way Kaduna
OR
First Bank of Nigeria
Area office No. 4 bank road Kaduna
Marketing job I suppose, that's why the age is open.

Application closing date:27th october 2016

Note: only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted

View more kaduna jobs frm Source: http://kdcityforum..in/2016/10/fbninsurance-is-recruiting-in-kaduna.html#more
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by Giftyy: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
OK thanks.
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Giftyy:
OK thanks.
you welcome

1 Like

Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by Ibkabasa(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pls I have ND wit bankin xprnc cn I apply.
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Ibkabasa:
Pls I have ND wit bankin xprnc cn I apply.
The qualification the need is stated on the post
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by HURUCHI(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2016
I Was there to submit and the customer service said the interview was done yestaday
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2016
HURUCHI:
I Was there to submit and the customer service said the interview was done yestaday
Which of the branch
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by BLACKPANTHER(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
I was there and they said its online. Bank road, Kaduna.
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:
I was there and they said its online. Bank road, Kaduna.
may be they have received enough applications
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
So, let's move on. KDcity..any opening?
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by Kentrizy: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2016
KDCityForum:
may be they have received enough applications
i was there too i met the Manager who said i shuld submit my application to the sec.He did not say any thing about receiving enough application...
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by HURUCHI(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2016
KDCityFor]Which of the branch

Yakubu gowan way allmost opsite cbn
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Kentrizy:
i was there too i met the Manager who said i shuld submit my application to the sec.He did not say any thing about receiving enough application...
Correct! That means they collected ur application right?
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by Kentrizy: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2016
KDCityForum:
Yep.. they did collect my application.
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by Kentrizy: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2016
KDCityForum:
Yep...
Re: FBNINSURANCE Is Recruiting In Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2016
BLACKPANTHER:
So, let's move on. KDcity..any opening?
just keep visiting http://kdcityforum..com for latest kd jobs update I cant post all jobs here for you guys

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment For Tech. Operators In A Multi. Food And Beverage Company / NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal / Electrical/electronics Engineer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.