Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Need A Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need A Phone (2095 Views)

Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Phone by Twinkle004(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Phone dealers in the house,what kind of samsung or tecno phone can 1 get with 30k
Re: Need A Phone by shedy03(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Twinkle004:
Phone dealers in the house,what kind of samsung or tecno phone can 1 get with 30k
30K Samsung! better concentrate on tecno.
Re: Need A Phone by Twinkle004(f): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
shedy03:
Aiit. So do u knw of any tecno of dat amount
Re: Need A Phone by augster(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Twinkle004:

Forget Tecno, buy Xiaomi Redmi 2 which is just #26,440... Check The Xiaomi Thread to learn about Xiaomi phones

1 Like

Re: Need A Phone by shiftback: 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Twinkle004:
Regardless of the price point Tecno has got you covered.
The Tecno W4 is right down your alley.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lmao grin There are actually Samsung phones you can get at 30k tho but you're better off with a Tecno phone cause you'll get more quality at that price than if you went for a Samsung at that price.
shedy03:

Re: Need A Phone by shiftback: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
augster:
Forget Tecno, buy Xiaomi Redmi 2 which is just #26,440... Check The Xiaomi Thread to learn about Xiaomi phones
Do they have a service center here? What happens when develops a fault and needs repairing.
Re: Need A Phone by shiftback: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
dejiWEST:
Lmao grin There are actually Samsung phones you can get at 30k tho but you're better off with a Tecno phone cause you'll get more quality at that price than if you went for a Samsung at that price.
Exactly, "value" being the key word here.
Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tecno Boom J5, Tecno W4, and I think L8. There are many good Tecno phones you can get at that price.
Twinkle004:

1 Like

Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yeahhh! With that 30k, you'll get good Tecno phones and still have change to subscribe MTN data bruhhh and send recharge card to that girl that thinks you're her maga grin
shiftback:

Exactly, "value" being the key word here.
Re: Need A Phone by shiftback: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
dejiWEST:
Yeahhh! With that 30k, you'll get good Tecno phones and still have change to subscribe MTN data bruhhh and send recharge card to that girl that thinks you're her maga grin
Lol....sending the airtime to your kid sis/bro in school, who will appreciate it and call you with it to thank you is the better idea. The other girl won't appreciate it as much and will use it to call her other magas to see if they'll send better than the recharge card u sent.
Re: Need A Phone by Behankey(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Samsung for 30k? Check out the Tecno W4. You'll love it.
Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol but man need girls bruh
shiftback:

Lol....sending the airtime to your kid sis/bro in school, who will appreciate it and call you with it to thank you is the better idea. The other girl won't appreciate it as much and will use it to call her other magas to see if they'll send better than the recharge card u sent.
Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yeah I had a girl one time that used the W4 and shawty was always rubbing it in my face cause her battery always lasted long like really and she didn't need a memory card cause 16GB in built memory. cry cry
Behankey:
Re: Need A Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lmfao Haba! Be nice! You're right tho, "better focus on Tecno" It'll be a case of Little Money well spent like when Arsene bought Patrick Viera or more recently Holding. cool cool
shedy03:

Re: Need A Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
I definitely think L8 is better tho, better than W4, kinda around the same price range at the end of the day.
shiftback:

Regardless of the price point Tecno has got you covered.
The Tecno W4 is right down your alley.
Re: Need A Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lol spot on, You just hit the nail on the head, there are Samsung phones that cost around 30k oe evern less but for the kind of enjoyment you want, a Tecno phone will serve you better. I'm saying L8
dejiWEST:
Re: Need A Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
J5 isn't as good as the rest you mentioned. It's the least here, still a good phone but it's camera isn't as good neither is it's battery, it's just the entertainment edge.
dejiWEST:
Tecno Boom J5, Tecno W4, and I think L8. There are many good Tecno phones you can get at that price.
Re: Need A Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Oshey Baba for the girls!!!! Very soon you'll be buying Phantom 6, Iphone 7 for girls, rich Gang.
dejiWEST:
Re: Need A Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
What do you think of the L8? I prefer it to this W4 you are all mentioning .
Behankey:
Re: Need A Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Have you actually seen someone use L8? Assuming you dey use L8, as the girl wan talk, you go just shun am straight. L8 >
dejiWEST:
Yeah I had a girl one time that used the W4 and shawty was always rubbing it in my face cause her battery always lasted long like really and she didn't need a memory card cause 16GB in built memory. cry cry
Re: Need A Phone by Sulaymanmeek(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Cmon you know with 30K you have to settle for Tecno, there's no way you'll get actual smartphone with huge value at 30K on the samsung space

Twinkle004:
Re: Need A Phone by ayeeshaapink: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2016
You mean Samsung for 300k & a Tecno phone of 30K... Lol, i'm saying Tecno is your best shot. even though the device might not have a huge spec
Twinkle004:
Re: Need A Phone by ayeeshaapink: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Yeah, i prefer that L8 too. phone has a huge battery life. that makes complete sense, but his budget exceeds yeah?

paolokonqueror:
Re: Need A Phone by shiftback: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2016
dejiWEST:
Lol but man need girls bruh
Lol... True, but not the one that sees you as a maga.
Re: Need A Phone by paolokonqueror(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
It's around 25k - 28k sha so I don't think it exceeds
ayeeshaapink:
Yeah, i prefer that L8 too. phone has a huge battery life. that makes complete sense, but his budget exceeds yeah?

Re: Need A Phone by DavidoArsenal(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin I just died while reading this! Someone cannot own a 30k Samsung?
shedy03:

Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 2:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Nah fam! J5 is solid. The Thing is Tecno has gone on to make better phones and you can start talking like this. There was a time using a J5 was hugeeee! I know this
paolokonqueror:
J5 isn't as good as the rest you mentioned. It's the least here, still a good phone but it's camera isn't as good neither is it's battery, it's just the entertainment edge.
Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 2:32am On Nov 03, 2016
It's nothing. The phone (not the iPhone 7) is even affordable so if a man gets blessed by God's blessings, I can buy for chick, myself, siblings etc.
paolokonqueror:
Oshey Baba for the girls!!!! Very soon you'll be buying Phantom 6, Iphone 7 for girls, rich Gang.
Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 2:35am On Nov 03, 2016
L8 is dope, I agree sir
paolokonqueror:
Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 2:35am On Nov 03, 2016
I get! You have a point, I agree.
paolokonqueror:
Have you actually seen someone use L8? Assuming you dey use L8, as the girl wan talk, you go just shun am straight. L8 >
Re: Need A Phone by dejiWEST: 2:37am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't see him gettuing a Tecno as settling tho. You'll bre doing a huge favour to yourself.
Sulaymanmeek:
Cmon you know with 30K you have to settle for Tecno, there's no way you'll get actual smartphone with huge value at 30K on the samsung space

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Hotspot Turns Off On Its Own / Unboxing My New Tecno Spark / Which Is Better Between Iphone 11 Pro And Samsung S10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.