Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Mtn Is The Most Fraudulent Network - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Mtn Is The Most Fraudulent Network (435 Views)

JAMB And Fraudulent N50 SMS For Result Checking / JAMB, NYSC Move Against Fraudulent Practices (vanguard) / Cross Country Transport Company And Its Perennial Fraudulent Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Mtn Is The Most Fraudulent Network by mirakuru(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
MTNAWUF4U IS A BIG FRAUD RUN!!!

it seems the call to repentance of MTN Nigeria from its numerous fraudulent activities on its valuable customers over the years has continued to be ignored by the management of MTN. MTN is like a serpent that promises to give you wealth but will in turn take joy and peace from you, thereby, inflicting all sorts of pain denying you enjoyment of the said wealth. throughout last week I received messages on my phone from MTN to load #200 and get #800 (get 4 times your recharge) in the "MTNAWUF4U" promo using *888*PIN#. the first time I read the message I knew MTN can never be trusted no matter how enticing their promo might look. This is because MTN fraudulent act is a common knowledge amongst its subscribers. Ok today I summoned courage to try out their so called mouth watering offer by loading #200, lo and behold, I was welcomed with disappointment as usual. their so called #800 turned out to be #450. the question is when will MTN be honest with their customers? I just don't know why MTN has continued to be carefree about their customers satisfaction even in the face of numerous complaints from young and old over the years. Some few minutes ago I spoke with one of their dumb customer agents who appears confused to get some clarifications why I got #450 instead of the advertised #800. what he said shocked me, he said I should be happy that I got #450 that what about if I didn't get anything and immediately he started saying that their normal Anthem "thank you for calling MTN Nigeria bla bla" in a bid to end the conversation. that action alone unleashed the monster inside me and I made sure I was vulgarly to him before he could end the call. even now I am blaming myself that I opted in for the promo because the way they deduct my money now per minute is now 4 times what I used to call with on my plan.
Re: How Mtn Is The Most Fraudulent Network by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
lwkmd ...them force you to use there line ?? jes throw the line away or better still go to the nearest airtel or etisalat office and port lol

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization List 2016 Released / George Washington University Global Leaders Fellowship For International Student / Project Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.