Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video (3312 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Vaxt(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Just when we thought we have seen the end of this
ridiculous, embarrassing show involving the
crowned winner of Miss Anambra 2015 competition,
Chidinma Okeke, pointers are that we are not yet
done.

Chidinma Okeke denied being the one in the video but a
new video shows otherwise.

Some days ago, we posted a video showing the beauty
queen engaged in lesbian acts with one of her close
friends, a lady known as ‘Ada’. Chidinma was shown in
the video using a cucumber to penetrate herself before
Ada came over to help out by smooching and caressing
her vagina while she continued the ‘cucumber action’.
Ada is said to be a beauty queen too, she was the 3rd
runner up of the Queen of Democracy 2014 and she also
doubles as Chidinma’s personal assistant.
She denied and claim the Video was photoshooped,
Read below:-

”My attention has been drawn to a concocted
photograph/ video being circulated in the social
media wherein my face was superimposed on an
existing picture of persons engaging amorous
conduct through the art of photo shopping.This
act is perpetrated by hodlums who are out to
blackmail me or tarnish my image and promising
career by presenting me in bad light. I wish to
say that the said image is certainly not mine by
any stretch of imagination.

”I am a highly responsible person who was
brought up in a family with impeccable
reputation. I can therefore not subscribe to such
act how much more engage in same . Meanwhile
I have referred the matter to my lawyer for
possible prosecution of the culprits and civil
claim. Please be advised to discountenance the
said photograph/ video and regard it as
handiworks of detractors. Thank you. Okeke
Chidinma”.

But lots of her followers won’t have any of it as they think
she was playing on their intelligence.
Well, the blackmailer is unknown yet and the reasons
behind him/her releasing the very private video is not
known yet. Olofofos claim that the blackmailer is
someone from Chidinma’s close circle of friends. And the
blackmailer has released the part 2 of the video which is
very clear, shows the face of the beauty queen and her
PA.

If the link didn't show just comment n I will find a way to drop it 4 u guys
www.gossipmill.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/miss-anambra-2015-face-of-democracy-southeast-s3xta.pe-_scandal101.mp4.mp4?_=1

4 Shares

Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Edwinmason(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
u want justice for what?....what do u set to gain from these?
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Mrdecent(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
some people are bent on ensuring this girl commit suicide .... this is serious .may our secret not exposed on social media
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by darlington64: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Photo shoped my foot na she be that abeg
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Vaxt(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
u want justice for what?....what do u set to gain from these?
I decree u will ve a lesbian as wife, I reject am 4, bia ur head need servicing Ooo
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Edwinmason(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Vaxt:
I decree u will ve a lesbian as wife, I reject am 4, bia ur head need servicing Ooo
it is obvious u dont have a brain......she is a lesbian i know that is bad but wetin concern u.....how u take know say ur girlfriend or wife nor they practice the act..u are trying to destroy someone image where as u neva lay foundation for ur own
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by ikombe: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
it is obvious u dont have a brain......she is a lesbian i know that is bad but wetin concern u.....how u take know say ur girlfriend or wife nor they practice the act..u are trying to destroy someone image where as u neva lay foundation for ur own
Help me ask dat hediot
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by blezzymoore: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Op u be busybody
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Vaxt(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
totally true

Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Neimar: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
yuck damn si pussy grin

na she jawe

she con dey lick dt disgusting and dirty pussy
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seriously why did pple kip on making pple's life miserable....whot concern's u wit her life..are u her bro or hubby??...
U cant let sumtin go...
Its her life nd besides u aint GOD...
who knws the attrocities u have committed...
Weda shez lez or not..
Bros kukuma go nd find sumtin to do...
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by nep2ra(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Who beg you?

Who justice epp?

Sanctimonious mofo.
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin

una don release season 2??

grin
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by optional1(f): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
na wa oooo
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
wOW... nICE PVSSY smiley
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by sirliu(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why are you posting the sex tape of another human being online? What is your gain to see another person humiliated? Are you a child. You know that it is very difficult to remove something once it has been put online and things like this can make someone suicidal. If she takes her life because you helped to spread this nonsense, her blood is on your hands.

I wonder how you'll feel if someone secretly filmed you naked masturbating or doing whatever and posted it online. Give yourself some empathy and some sense.

1 Like

Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Vaxt(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
sirliu:
Why are you posting the sex tape of another human being online? What is your gain to see another person humiliated? Are you a child. You know that it is very difficult to remove something once it has been put online and things like this can make someone suicidal. If she takes her life because you helped to spread this nonsense, her blood is on your hands.

I wonder how you'll feel if someone secretly filmed you naked masturbating or doing whatever and posted it online. Give yourself some empathy and some sense.
kikiki e pain am Ooo, make una repent
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Vaxt:
She denied the first video & called it a photoshop edition, I want u guys to use this 1 to judge, I want justice to prevail here that's why am going this far

If the link didn't show just comment n I will find a way to drop it 4 u guys
www.gossipmill.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/miss-anambra-2015-face-of-democracy-southeast-s3xta.pe-_scandal101.mp4.mp4?_=1

The duration of the video is just a minute and four seconds which doesn't show the deeper act, I wish it is up to five minutes.

To those people criticizing you @ Op don't mind them
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Lanre90(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Never eat cucumbers at a girls house. You never know where it has been

1 Like

Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by sirliu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Vaxt:
kikiki e pain am Ooo, make una repent

I don't know if you're dumb or just ignorant. I asked what you have gained by putting her on the internet. Do you feed off misery. You know your own closet is not clean.
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Vaxt(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
sirliu:

I don't know if you're dumb or just ignorant. I asked what you have gained by putting her on the internet. Do you feed off misery. You know your own closet is not clean.
kikikiki I do laugh kick stone oOoo. U made my day men, kikikikiki
Re: Part 2 Chidinma Okeke Miss-anambra 2015 Face Of Democracy Sextape Video by Vaxt(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2016
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Snoop Dogg Took An Inappropriate Photo With An IG Model Who Shared It On / This Broda Shaggi Throwback Photo Will Make You Laugh And Get Motivated / Na Spoil We Spoil: Peruzzi Reacts After Leaked Sex Video With Unilag Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.