Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies (7182 Views)

APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election / Muamar Gaddafis Prophecies / Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by M17CXi: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
I swear i feel like crying !!!!

1 Like

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
nestic:
i call him Goodluck senior bro grin grin

Well said
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by MPSA(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
nestic:
Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies:

"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.

No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.

Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!

Share if it interest you.

Brother! Why you remind us this sad news cry cry cry,

2 Likes

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by natedalo: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lets all ask ourselves this question if gaddafi was this good, why did his own people kill him?

2 Likes

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

OMG. Is this true?
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by MPSA(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
natedalo:
Lets all ask ourselves this question if gaddafi was this good, why did his own people kill him?

Your question is right, but you directed it to the wrong people, we are still looking for the right answer from the right people cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by neocortex: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why all this cozying up to dictators,
No one is arguing that Gadafi subsidised
Libyan's citizens but that came at a cost
which is their freedom.
Outside Libya , Gadafi is nothing but an
arab racist whose support for terrorists
caused thousands of deaths in Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
comos:

go watch the history of saddam, then you will reverse your story.

Gaddaffi, Saddam, e.t.c provided materialism for the people, but the people lives in absolute terror, were mass murder was carried out daily.

I better choose to work hard for my daily living with absolute freedom than to live in a dictatorial regime of Gaddaffi and saddam

jst read what u typed does it make sense....
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by MPSA(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
I am asking myself so many questions about the role of african union in africa, '' After reading this sad story,''IS AFRICAN UNION HAS THE INVESTIGATORS TO SOLVE AFRICAN PROBLEMS LIKE THE ONE OF LIBYA? IS AFRICAN UNION STRONG ENOUGH TO SOLVE PROBLEMS LIKE THIS ONE?WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF BEING THE MEMBER OF AFRICAN UNION WHEN IT COMES TO SECURITY? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF AFRICAN UNION IN AFRICA?

1 Like

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by MPSA(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
I never heard about any support from AU to libyan people
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by nestic(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
cc lalasticlala seun help move to FTP
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by nestic(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
comos:

Gaddaffi, Saddam, e.t.c provided materialism for the people, but the people lives in absolute terror, were mass murder was carried out daily.

I better choose to work hard for my daily living with absolute freedom than to live in a dictatorial regime of Gaddaffi and saddam

now they are living peacefully and enjoying with freedom bah

1 Like

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by slash112: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
that is wat my leader ojukwu and nmamdi kanu want to do for biafra but the evil britain are fight against it because if biafra go out from nigeria britain will surfa, check out avenger they blow pipe for nigeria britain they shout past. all hail biafra :Dthat is wat my leader ojukwu and nmamdi kanu want to do for biafra but the evil britain are fight against it because if biafra go out from nigeria britain will surfa, check out avenger they blow pipe for nigeria britain they shout past. all hail biafra

1 Like

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by Fidelismaria: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
kumulus:
Wether they like it or not...the time will come when the west will face a very strong opposition and they will have not a place to hide...I guess that's why they are exploring traveling to mars and searching desperately for some other planet where they can survive...

Lols

Kinda true thought

The EXPANSE is an example
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by wayne4loan: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
HAH:

You are right, when the western backed terrorist were almost catching him Jacob Zuma even offered to send plane to take him to south Africa along with his family and given asylum, but Gaddafi refused and stood by his words that he would rather die in his land than run to any other country.

Useless Libyan is there loss, I can remember in 2001 we went to tripoli for a summit after like three days of not a blink of light some of us from Nigeria asked some local participant and one of them a 21 years old man said since he was born he has never seen light taken in his town sirte, that guy told us he was being paid about $2000 monthly as a student and there is no citizen that is unemployed unless the person doesn't want to work and live on benefits
u can imagine a 21 year old man have never seen electricity blackout since he was born .... An average nigerian is not stupid like the libyans , we are not asking mr buhari for #20k monthly salary nor for him to build house for us , am just pleading for mr buhari to give us food(for strenght) and light (for hope) ... If these two basic amenities is provided by mr buhari , I can assure that the sky will be our starting point..

2 Likes

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by Yobo34(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
kumulus:
Wether they like it or not...the time will come when the west will face a very strong opposition and they will have not a place to hide...I guess that's why they are exploring traveling to mars and searching desperately for some other planet where they can survive...

Sorry to say, the western conspiracy is beyond man's comprehension. Their only opposition can only be themselves.

1 Like

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by fathomberry: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
The Confession of An Economic Hitman comes to mind. cry
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by slivertongue: 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
i neva liked gaddafi bt made it clear dat libyans were in for a rude shock. many of the young people who fought were products of foreign training sponsored by gaddafi. they were decieved by participatory democracy
today libya is lukin for atleast 850 billion dollars to rebuild basic infrastructure and some say we sud nt blame mrs clinton and her bandit country. thank God GEJ left quitely because jobless xters from d states pretended to b interested in our welfare bt were actually tryin to stoke violence

2 Likes

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by slivertongue: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
fathomberry:
The Confession of An Economic Hitman comes to mind. cry

JOHN PERKINS

1 Like

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by nestic(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2016
slivertongue:
i neva liked gaddafi bt made it clear dat libyans were in for a rude shock. many of the young people who fought were products of foreign training sponsored by gaddafi. they were decieved by participatory democracy
today libya is lukin for atleast 850 billion dollars to rebuild basic infrastructure and some say we sud nt blame mrs clinton and her bandit country. thank God GEJ left quitely because jobless xters from d states pretended to b interested in our welfare bt were actually tryin to stoke violence
true talk
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by kumulus(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Yobo34:

Sorry to say, the western conspiracy is beyond man's comprehension. Their only opposition can only be themselves.

Lol...beyond man's comprehension you say?...okay, I hear you. Internal or external, opposition is opposition. And you don't have to be sorry in making known your opinion, I can guarantee there's "freedom of speech" cheesy wink
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by HAH: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
natedalo:

Gaddafi has been president of Libya since 1969, and if you know the history of the barbers they are most sentimental to ward their clan, and despite gaddafi taking there country to Eldorado they feel cheated for someone from a rival clan being their presiden for over 30 years, if you check among the offence mentioned by thelibya there was no issue of malnurishment or embezellement his only offence is being a dictator. His other offence was being too vocal and antagonistic of the west

The rebels were brainwashed. By the west that they needed democracy in order to take gaddafi out of power, but this same western nations are romancing saudi, Qatar, Kuwait and UAE where they are ruled by a family, don't the people of saudi and need democracy

There only reason was oil and they got it and left Libya citizens with regrets

Personally what I call gaddafi when I went to Libya 2001 to a summit is a " benovelent dictator"

3 Likes

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by HAH: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
slivertongue:

You are spot on bro
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by nestic(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by Yobo34(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
kumulus:

Lol...beyond man's comprehension you say?...okay, I hear you. Internal or external, opposition is opposition. And you don't have to be sorry in making known your opinion, I can guarantee there's "freedom of speech" cheesy wink

and not after speech
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by onoja12: 3:22am On Oct 27, 2016
History as told by who?was it the iraqis or the same west that told you that history

comos:

Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by nestic(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2016
onoja12:
History as told by who?was it the iraqis or the same west that told you that history

help me ask am oh
Re: Muamar Gaddafi's Last Words And Prophecies by MPSA(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Is like African Union is now trying to attend Libya's problem, let us wait and see how AU will resolve this problem of libya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Election: Sanwo-olu Wins At Tribunal / Oke Umurhohwo: The Task Before Edo People / Wike Tells FG To Fund East West Road From Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.