Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,006 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation (933 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh's Body Transformation. Loses Potbelly, Works Out In Gym / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Kenyan Fitness Model, Mimi The Illest, And Her Amazing Poses Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation by Oizarammy(f): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Twitter user @NigeriannBeauty shared photo of her amazing body transformation online. When asked, she said she achieved it by God and dedication. Nice!

In the picture collage which was shared by her, one can easily notice the drastic change in her body. Without doubt, she now looks so sexy with visible and nice curves and her complexion also changed a bit.

So, if you are on a weight loss journey, never relent because nothing is impossible if you work out and eat right.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/nigerian-lady-shares-photo-of-her.html

CC: cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation by youngest85(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
I dnt believe it, gv e her num. let me confirm
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation by nicerichard05: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
hyh
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
nice one! really nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation by youngberry001(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
youngest85:
I dnt believe it, gv e her num. let me confirm
identified yur self pls....?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation by youngest85(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
youngberry001:
identified yur self pls....?
EX WHY ZEE Big guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation by youngberry001(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
youngest85:

EX WHY ZEE Big guy
prove sturbon right.....itz cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation by biadaba: 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Her body is banging
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of Her Amazing Body Transformation by Presh900(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
na only me notice say she bleach??

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Interesting Info-graphics About Bill Gates / 2016 MTV EMA: Wizkid`s Best African Act Win Awarded To Tanzania`s Ali Kiba / [PICS] Snaps On Models - Is It Natural For Black Model To Have Big B00tie?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.