Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River (17816 Views)

Nyesom Wike Sacks All Special Advisers Except Winston Iwo / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Governor Of Cross River State, Appoints 1,106 Persons Into Various Positions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by tyav7: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Do psychiatric evaluation before them go contest, for where. Now hoe him dey reason
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Keballl: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is embarrassing. shocked
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Philinho(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
I will clap for him if he can make a million employment... if not shame on him
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by mmsen: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
imohchard:
Fact: In the face of these current recession many people are losing their jobs. High unemployment everywhere.

But Ayade being a professor should understand better that you don't solve unemployment by increasing the cost of governance.
Rather you reduce govermental cost and pump more money into the private sector.
An empowered private sector is the way forward.

All this our politician-academias sha....

And i use to respect him before.

He's always been a useless loudmouth.

All he does is give speeches and take pictures.

Sadly that is what Nigerians like.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Splashme: 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
[size=15pt]Hope the prof knows what he is doing[/size]
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by alextini(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
emamos:

http://punchng.com/cross-river-governor-appoints-1106-fresh-advisers/
that is Nigeria for u they can never change. God help my country......
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by FakoMaybach1: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
nonsobaba:
Very good way to create employment in this period of recession. The money that these aides earn will trickle down to the local economy. Government is not only about one man(Governor) choping alone but also remembering that others also need to be blessed the way God blessed him. Kudos to the Governor. In my state, Anambra, our Governor Obiano has also empowered many youths with different portfolios in his government. That's how it ought to be.

To slap you just dey hungry me...cant believe you are supporting this...When the wage bill begins to cripple the state: wetin d people go do

Some people need to refund their school fees back to their parents

1 Like

Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Joephat(m): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
please I bought Cucumber and I want to confirm if its a virgin or has been deflowered

Ayade issue is just like cucumber issue. very controversial

Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by martineinstein(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
the man is a PROFESSOR with eempty head
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Prodigal dumbskull.
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by hadura29(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Senior Special Akssistants?

I use stroll down to govt office way back while schooling., Na under tree be there office, PA 1, PA 2 etc..

Waste of funds
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by muykem: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
This governor must belong to one useless party.
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by FTbomb(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
over one thousand people working as advisers to a mere state governor? i hope he doesn't develop an ear defect like pa buhari..
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by YhungPablo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello guys.. please if you are interested in buying Uganda's Airtime of 10,000ugh which is #1000 please qoute me, someone sent me and I wasn't able to load it.. please and please.. negotiations is involved.
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by dfrost: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
mmsen:

He's always been a useless loudmouth.

All he does is give speeches and take pictures.

Sadly that is what Nigerians like.

cheesy grin
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Osama10(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
No hope for Nigeria.
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by fowosh: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
chaaaai.....wetin happen?....
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by RillJ(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hahahaha! Who is this Lalasticlala self. (Forgive my naivety)
Must be a tough guy cos most dudes here seem determined to take a piece of his flesh no matter the topic; Snake oooo, ladies, lynching just name it and the poor guy gets part of the blame.
Hail u lala, whoever you are.

Clerverly:
Ok!

But When, is he appointing lalasticlala, as Senior Special Assistant On Nairaland Affairs??
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by WODA: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
secondary n primary school (OGOJA ZONE) teachers are still on strike for unpaid 5 months salary. No government school student or pupil have resume school this term.
And useless governor is making useless appointments.
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by nigerfine: 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
this man has proved that there is no difference between him as a prof and the half educated class.a sound ssce holder wouldnt commit this appointment blunder.
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by distilledwalex(m): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
CliffordOrji:
It seems Governor Ben Ayade is useless but I doubt if he is as useless as my own Governor and his godfather, Okezie Ikpeazu ad T:A Orji. Both of them have ruined Abia state. There is no single acheivement that can be attached to them. The roads in Abia state are the worst in Nigeria. Faulks road has been cut off from civilisation. Ariara market is now a filthy cesspit. The only road in the whole of Abia state is the one leading to the government house at Umuhia. We are really suffering in Abia state and Igboland. Igboland is the most underdeveloped part of Nigeria
My broda i feel your pain.. Now its so obvious now that these guyz are just out to ruin the entity call Nigeria. .. Irrespective of party. .. They are all boothlickers... The earlier we realize that these politicians cant lead us anywhere the better for us

1 Like

Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
emamos:
Special advisers and SENIOR special advisers..Are all dis governors ma.d? Yes they are.

But then again, a wise king once said:

"Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in
the multitude of counselors there is safety."

We can't accuse the governor of not listening
to advice; he'll be drowning in it!

1 Like

Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by holluphemydavid(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wot happen to d budget dat d 10% of it had not be injected into d economy
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Peterosky(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
All this nairalanders abusing my governor are all mad or are high on brukutu.I am a Cross Riverian and i can assure you that i very well appreciate this move by Prof.Ayade.All he is doing is to share the salary that would have been given to one Commissioner to two or more Commissioners with a view to spreading the wealth that would have been monopolised by a very few to many,and you guys are here saying silly things about him.Pls you guys should go and take care of your problems and leave my governor to run his administration the way he finds it appropriate biko.

2 Likes

Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by bams2999(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
before ur completed ur tenure make all the youth of Cross River 2 adviser
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by OlujobaSamuel: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
and dis one be prof oo, make i no talk anything sef
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Eibams60(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
how I wish dem dey hear advise sef
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by Fantastic2m(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
lmao
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by gabby1002(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
This reminds of a governor from north-central geopolitical zone in the previous administration, he appointed over 3000 advisors. Prof. Ayade want to emulate him.
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by yohannazack(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=Clerverly post=50501848]Nigeria is a Huge Joke![/
This government is going to win award ooo ie number 1 corrupt country in the world.
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by planetx: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
cramjones:
Over 1000 advisers? Africa oh Africa...you are a dead continent with this type of leaders. What are they advising? Will the state become a New York or a Tokyo after all the advise? How stupid have we become!

-CramJones
I see nothing wrong in him appointing all this advisers as long as he can pay their salaries. This is an economic stimulus program to put money that otherwise would have been embezzled in the pockets of ordinary folks, actually I think he should appoint a thousand more.
Re: Ayade Appoints 1,106 Fresh Advisers In Cross River by toprealman: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
He said his plan is to empower every family by appointing a member of each family to serve as an adviser.
Weird strategy if you ask me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Clashes With Customs Service On Twitter / ISIS Supporters In Nigeria Get Visas From Turkish Embassy –syrian Envoy / Documents Trace The Whereabout Of Missing $7.8bn NLNG Dividends - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.