Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting (795 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus / Rivers Violent Rerun: Ben Llewellyn-Jones Asks Very Interesting Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by Dandsome: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
u guys should definitely forgive me for the video you're about to watch. Though it most likely happened somewhere in one of the Arabian countries or Middle East, I still think we the youths need to be brave but not foolish. So like I said, forgive me. (even if you forgive me or not, God done already forgive me tongue )

Reason why I'm posting it here is because we need this to be done to our politicians who ran our economy down which made dollar high and hence the price of phone and other daily necessities high.

Last year phantom 5 was approximately N70k on the average. Phantom 6+ should have been approximately N90 and the phantom 6 even cheaper.

Now check out the current price of phantom 6+ that is around N125k then you'll feel my pains.

Though I know it's more affordable than the likes of Samsung and iPhone that is the cost of 2 plots of land in some areas in Nigeria. However, my point is the price of the phones should have been far cheaper compared to what they are now.

The phone isn't the only thing affected. Even the cost of rice, clothes, motor spare parts, even materials for satchel water nylon wasn't spared in the increment.

These days to get cheap dollar is almost even more difficult than getting Canadian visa. sad

Please if you by chance come across any politician who assisted in running the country down, (I'm not calling any politicians name cos we all know them) please give him celebrated treatment like the one in the video. Kindly watch out for them cos campaign for 2019 election will soon start.

Please don't forget "CELEBRATE" them like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKf9p3BsFRA
Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by PentiumProf: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Make i occupy space
Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by divinehand2003(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Better dirty slap oooooo
Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by investigator007: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
What da heck did I just watch? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

But Op not just phones o as you rightly said. Inasmuch as the iPhone is good sometimes I feel its over hyped. Other Android phones can do better than it.

But mehn that was a resounding round of a SLAP

Mynd44 and lalasticlala come and see this.
Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by excanny: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mehn! That guy should have a PhD in slapping. This one pass soldier own sef.

Hhhaahhaa grin grin

In fact, I'm hoping to slap one of the corrupt thieves in Nigeria like this one day.

Even affordable phones like LG, Tecno and Itel that were very easy to buy before don become something else.

Another round of slap clap for that guy.
Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by mazifrankmore: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
My worry about the op is that if,we start demanding this kind of treatment for corrupt politicians that you support in APC,you start asking us for proof or evidence.

1 Like

Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Lmao!!! Ifoti oloyi!! (slap that turns ur eyes)
If all our politicians get slapped like this ehn, maybe their sense of stealing and corruption will be slapped out of them.
Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by Abdstrakt(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2016
In as much as I do not subscribe to violence of any sort, I find the video hilarious and i support random slapping of corrupt public office holders if only it would have the desired effect.
Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by Sulaymanmeek(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2016
Lmaooo But this is not something funny, anyway it's possible it might be a deserving slap who knows
Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by ayeeshaapink: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2016
This is frankly brutal and disrespectful, Lol. but then again i can tag this video to nigerian politicians recieving such slap
Re: See How A Man Welcomed And Celebrated A Politician. Very Interesting by Dabsey: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2016
I have seen this video before. lol what was the politician thinking? to get a hug or what??

(1) (Reply)

Borno State Gov, Kashim Shettima Accues UN, NGOs Of Misusing Aid Money / Heavy Military Presence In Khana Local Government Area Of Rivers State / We Have No Issues With Pro-biafra Agitators - Gov. Obiano.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.