Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

M - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / M (800 Views)

Abuja - Dubai Trip Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Africa Country To Migrate To For Business / Traveling To Ibadan, Advice Needed On The Best Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by Oladiran0o7: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
M
Re: M by Zdoh(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oladiran0o7:
My wife (She is caucasian) and I will be travelling home for Christmas. Has anyone taken their spouse home or get to spend time with a white person in Nigeria ? She has been freaking out since we were told about Zika virus at the travel clinic. Please share your idea, monuments to visit, clubs, do's and don't and other cool activities. Thanks guys
She is much welcome home bro, Nigeria remain sweet, don't be suprised to see things in a different ways than what you hear on see on CNN everyday. The weather remain the best, many beautiful and homely hotels around, the banking system is now stress free, movement in Lagos is no more gridlock, street ligth in the night, security is absolulty cool.Though economy is not smiling. You are welcome home anytime any day bro.
Re: M by Oladiran0o7: 2:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks for the info Zdoh. Do you know places we can visit in Lagos, Ibadan and the environs ?
Re: M by Zdoh(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Oladiran0o7:
Thanks for the info Zdoh. Do you know places we can visit in Lagos, Ibadan and the environs ?
Checkout this link for places in Lagos www.nairaland.com/2851840/interesting-places-tourist-attractions-lagos

Are you from Ibadan sir?
Re: M by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Who says there is zika virus in Nigeria? Shouldnt we the worried if you are coming from Brasil,Mexico, Texas etc because those places have been reported to have cases of Zika Virus.

Plenty expats living,working,coming in and leaving Nigeria daily, I'm not sure anyone would notice you and your spouse nor will you guys stand out. Well, except s/he is like your ancestor age-wise.

Places to visit in Ibadan and Lagos:

Agodi gardens

Mapo hall and hills.

Lekki Conservation Center.

Ilashe beach.

Omu resorts.
Re: M by Oladiran0o7: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
Yes, I am from Ibadan

Zdoh:
Checkout this link for places in Lagos www.nairaland.com/2851840/interesting-places-tourist-attractions-lagos

Are you from Ibadan sir?
Re: M by Zdoh(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Oladiran0o7:
Yes, I am from Ibadan

Same here, but base in Lagos sir.You can chat me up on whatsapp incase you need more info sir.
Re: M by Oladiran0o7: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thanks for your input and she is not like my ancestor age-wise.

ifyalways:
Who says there is zika virus in Nigeria? Shouldnt we the worried if you are coming from Brasil,Mexico, Texas etc because those places have been reported to have cases of Zika Virus.

Plenty expats living,working,coming in and leaving Nigeria daily, I'm not sure anyone would notice you and your spouse nor will you guys stand out. Well, except s/he is like your ancestor age-wise.

Places to visit in Ibadan and Lagos:

Agodi gardens

Mapo hall and hills.

Lekki Conservation Center.

Ilashe beach.

Omu resorts.

(1) (Reply)

Mushin To Ijora / Tech Startup Questions Why Nigerian Engineer Was Detained At JFK / How Much Does It Cost To Acquire An International Passort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.