Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why Are You Not Using An LG Smartphone ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are You Not Using An LG Smartphone ? (709 Views)

LG Velvet Is The First LG Smartphone To Flaunt The New 'raindrop' Camera Design / This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 / Why It's That Nobody Care's About LG Smartphone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not Using An LG Smartphone ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
OK, so i have noticed that only very few of us in Nigeria use LG smartphones, out of 150 people in my department in school, only 2 of us use an LG smartphone, i use a D325 while the other guy uses a G2... I've been wondering while this is so... maybe the price but really, the specs they offer is worth the price and they have an amazing battery experience..... So if i may ask, WHY DON'T YOU USE AN LG SMARTPHONE ?
Re: Why Are You Not Using An LG Smartphone ? by NCP: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
OK, so i have noticed that only very few of us in Nigeria use LG smartphones, out of 150 people in my department in school, only 2 of us use an LG smartphone, i use a D325 while the other guy uses a G2... I've been wondering while this is so... maybe the price but really, the specs they offer is worth the price and they have an amazing battery experience..... So if i may ask, WHY DON'T YOU USE AN LG SMARTPHONE ?

In a nation of the likes of Infinix, Gionee, Samsung, Blackberry etc, What Do You Expect From A Samsung-Nokia Wanna Be?
Re: Why Are You Not Using An LG Smartphone ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
NCP:

In a nation of the likes of Infinix, Gionee, Samsung, Blackberry etc, What Do You Expect From A Samsung-Nokia Wanna Be?

Funny enough LG phones are sort of better than samsung phones.... Search for LG G5 vs Samsung galaxy s7 and go see what people are saying
Re: Why Are You Not Using An LG Smartphone ? by ehisanolu(f): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
I ws tld lg smartphones dnt hv parts or cnt be repaired. If u hv a damaged lg smartphone, it cnt be repaired. A colleague of mine used an lg phone and cldnt gt it repaired. He had to go for samsung. I guess dt is why pple dnt use LG. *my 2 cents*
Re: Why Are You Not Using An LG Smartphone ? by olaolaking: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rapsowdee01:

Funny enough LG phones are sort of better than samsung phones.... Search for LG G5 vs Samsung galaxy s7 and go see what people are saying
G5 is a beast. I use it
Re: Why Are You Not Using An LG Smartphone ? by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2016
olaolaking:
G5 is a beast. I use it
smiley
olaolaking:
G5 is a beast. I use it

(1) (Reply)

A $4 Smartphone Phone,the IKON / . / Gurus Pls Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.