Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly (4035 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2017/2018 Prospective Post Graduate English Students / Question For The English Students / English Students Come And Answer Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Mikechinos(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oya English students get in

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by osesology(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
A

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Nightie(f): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
a
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
A of course undecided
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by 7lives: 9:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
c grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by padi94(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
The answer is C jur

1 Like

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Kweenesther(f): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
pls its A oooo....be warned
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by davbravo(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
A.
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by ehizzybaba(m): 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
C[b]C[/b]C
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by slevin1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
D

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by CertifiedFreak(m): 3:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Kweenesther:
pls its A oooo....be warned
grin it's a serious "something". Abeg, heed her warnings grin
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by veekid(m): 6:06am On Oct 26, 2016
[size=30pt]the answer is A[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Tekzyflex(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2016
C
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Forgerrit, its D
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Kirinwa: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Answer is C

Where's my prize?
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by docmoses(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2016
The answer is A Iffa hear say I know am abeg where all those dem soyinka gang?
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 26, 2016
C
it's C because you used 'who' if it was 'that' you used,the answer would have been A

The woman who sells apples also sell oranges.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by bana91(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2016
cool hold up lemme consult wikipidia encyclopedia
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by lilmax(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2016
forget it the answer is D
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by adaksbullet: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
The Ans his not their.....so all nl ppls are not no book? sad angry angry

The Ans his selled/selled angry

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2016
I need lalasticlala to provide expo grin

Anyway, I think the answer is D
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Manuel24: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2016
I dull for English but mk I pick D.
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Adeoba10(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
None of the above.
Answer is SOLD/SALE
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by itzeminent: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
B
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Endy10(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
the verb has to be singular because the nouns are plural. you use plural verb for singular noun and singular verbs for plural noun. Because of the Oranges and Apples, the verb has to be singular, hence Sell. therefore the answers is D

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
adaksbullet:
The Ans his not their.....so all nl ppls are not no book? sad angry angry

The Ans his selled/selled angry
Ahh...professor..so is you....me sef knew is selled/selled...nl ppl are not no book at all grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by satowind(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
D cause de apples and de oranges are in plural it goes with a singular verb
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by chieveboy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
The women who sells apples also sell...
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Holywizard: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
C
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by fratermathy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Endy10:
the verb has to be singular because the nouns are plural. you use plural verb for singular noun and singular verbs for plural noun. Because of the Oranges and Apples, the verb has to be singular, hence Sell. therefore the answers is D
chieveboy:
The women who sells apples also sell...
itzeminent:
B
Adeoba10:
None of the above.
Answer is SOLD/SALE
Holywizard:
C
adebayor1490:
Forgerrit, its D
Tiny23:
C
it's C because you used 'who' if it was 'that' you used,the answer would have been A
Luizkid:
i don't know how but C is my pick
Kirinwa:
Answer is C
Where's my prize?

Wrong!

The Concord here is simple:

The woman who SELLS
Also SELLS!

Both are third person singular subjects that must take plural verbs.

THE ANSWER IS A!

It's as simple as that!

You need a source?
Well, here's one: https://textranch.com/11461/the-woman-who-sells-apples-also-sell-oranges/or/the-woman-who-sells-apples-also-sells-oranges/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Luizkid(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
i don't know how but C is my pick
Re: Where Are The English Students Lets See Who Gets This Correctly by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tiny23:
C

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Unical Gss Real Questions For May Exams / Can't SLT Student Study MLS Through Direct Entry? / See UNIBEN Examination Questions Trending Online (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.