Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution (1783 Views)

Please Can Someone Recommend A Tested Alternative To Google Adsence? / Health Website With Verified Google Adsence For Quick Sell. / How To Become A Google Adsence Premium User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Drop anythin concerning adsence or any ads here....
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by dissman: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
iphanyiuma:

Please, the adsense code given to put at the <head> of my site as I just sign up, where will I paste it?
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
You can place it anywere on Ur site so far u re receiving traffic on dat site.....but to put at the top is better for quick review......
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
You can place it anywere on Ur site so far u re receiving traffic on dat site.....but to put at the top is better for quick review......
Blogger or wp?
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by frankobaba(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Greetings... I am finding it difficult for AdSense to approve my website. Its been months now and I have sufficient traffic.

How can I get AdSense hooked up ASAP.

My site is www.itsfranklin.com
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
frankobaba:
Greetings... I am finding it difficult for AdSense to approve my website. Its been months now and I have sufficient traffic.

What message do u recieve?

Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by dissman: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
iphanyiuma:
Blogger or wp?

Wordpress

Is it with text widget or I have to edit my theme
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by frankobaba(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Even after purchasing my domain, it still sees it in the ..com format.

Here is the message I received:

Thank you for your continued interest in AdSense. Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your initial application. To resubmit your application, complete the fields below.

For your application to be successful, make sure you've resolved the issues described in the disapproval email we sent you:

If your application was disapproved because it matches a currently approved AdSense account, then you must close your other account before you reapply.
If your application was disapproved because your site doesn't follow the AdSense program policies, then you must fix the issues with your site before you reapply.
For more information, visit the AdSense Help Center.

Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
dissman:

Wordpress
At the top is better
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
frankobaba:
Even after purchasing my domain, it still sees it in the ..com format.

Here is the message I received:

Thank you for your continued interest in AdSense. Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your initial application. To resubmit your application, complete the fields below.

For your application to be successful, make sure you've resolved the issues described in the disapproval email we sent you:

If your application was disapproved because it matches a currently approved AdSense account, then you must close your other account before you reapply.
If your application was disapproved because your site doesn't follow the AdSense program policies, then you must fix the issues with your site before you reapply.
For more information, visit the AdSense Help Center.

Boss open a new Gmail account and apply with your real domain.....
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by frankobaba(m): 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
OK... Doing that NOW.

Meanwhile, the main reason for disapproval was this email I got below.

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Difficult site navigation: During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by dissman: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
iphanyiuma:
At the top is better

With text or html widget or through editing the theme
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
dissman:

Wordpress

Is it with text widget or I have to edit my theme
No need to edit your theme
Use widget text
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
frankobaba:
OK... Doing that NOW.

Meanwhile, the main reason for disapproval was this email I got below.

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time.

Difficult site navigation: During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.

OK is bcus u applied with
2.add contact us,privacy policy to Ur site
3.remove all ads if av any,adsence hate rivals
4.apply
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by frankobaba(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Done! Opened a new AdSense with another gmail account, applied with the new address, and also taken down all the adverts on the site.

What next bro?
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by frankobaba(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bro, do you mind if I call u?
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by frankobaba(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2016
Hi bro, did as you instructed. Here is the new message I received below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2016
frankobaba:
Hi bro, did as you instructed. Here is the new message I received below.

Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense program policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfill this criteria.

Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria:

It’s important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first.
Don’t place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization. Users should be able to easily click through your pages and find the information they’re seeking.
If you av another template try using it
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by dissman: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2016
iphanyiuma:

No need to edit your theme
Use widget text

Bro av been waiting 4 lyk 6 days nw. I pasted d code on my sidebar as doesn't av header
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by VocalWalls: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
frankobaba:

Are you copying contents? I can give your blog a layout that will get approved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Create a widget on top for quick verification
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by Olive64(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
iphanyiuma:
Please help me review my health and science blog. Having problems getting adsense approval.
Saying site does not comply with adsense policies.
http://www.learnxlr.com
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by Olive64(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2016
iphanyiuma:
Create a widget on top for quick verification
Come on, reply me Sir. sad
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by Dajugba: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
iphanyiuma:

how can I get USA or Germany tax id for adsence?
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 3:45am On Nov 02, 2016
Dajugba:

how can I get USA or Germany tax id for adsence?

I can help you bypass the u.s tax stuff
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by Dajugba: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2016
iphanyiuma:

I can help you bypass the u.s tax stuff
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by dissman: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
I av a hosted adsense account and non-hosted adsense account under review since over a week, so am tinking if I can cancel my hosted acc and use the website to upgrade non-hosted to hosted
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by iphanyiuma(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
dissman:
I av a hosted adsense account and non-hosted adsense account under review since over a week, so am tinking if I can cancel my hosted acc and use the website to upgrade non-hosted to hosted
Let it be reviewed finish it will be easy to upgrade like dat
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by dissman: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
iphanyiuma:

Let it be reviewed finish it will be easy to upgrade like dat

U don't understand, d hosted account is approved, only d non-hosted is under review, so I tink I should cancel d non-hosted account and use d site to upgrade d non-hosted account, can I?
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by Blazingprecious(m): 2:00am On Jan 10, 2017
Where you disapproved or do you have any problems with your adsense account or anything related to it kindly drop your problems or issues by CLICKING HERE
Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by gabstron(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2017
I applied for Google adsence and I received this mail. Please what can I do in order to get approved.

The blog URL is http://myschoolinfo.com.ng

I bought a domain name.

Re: Drop Any Problems On Google Adsence For Solution by lonyskid: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2018
pls I don't know why adsense has not accepted me who can help me review my blog @ yourviralgist.com.ng and tell me what happening

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Socks Proxy / Paypal $100 For Sale / Who Will Give Out One Adsense For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.