Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Many Tweets Make A Trend On Nigeria Twitter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Many Tweets Make A Trend On Nigeria Twitter (1562 Views)

11k Nigeria Twitter Account For Sale sold / Evans, Kechi Okwuchi Trend On Google Search / MMM Dominates Google Trend As Crash Fears Heighten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Tweets Make A Trend On Nigeria Twitter by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
I want to set up a service of making paid trends

it is common if you fire up twitter trend right now, if not all most of the trending topics are sponsored, from musical releases, upcoming events, political campaign/propaganda etc. These Fees are not paid to twittter but individuals sitting in their rooms.

Please i like to know:

How many tweets make a trend
Can an individual with about 10 accounts/browsers make it
How much do clients pay
The payment is it the hours the post trends, rank or just appear on top 10 daz all
additional information

This is more like a feasibility study, please i need sincere answers. Thank you

cc lalasticlala
Re: How Many Tweets Make A Trend On Nigeria Twitter by fattbabakay(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Me personally as someone that runs sponsored twitter trends, I would say :

To trend, you need a couple of strong twitter accounts, with high and engaging followers.

You might need a tweetdeck to collate the accounts and use all in one.

Number of tweets to make a trend varies as it depends on the strength of the table as at the time. For instance, if you try to trend when premier league matches occupy the table, it might take a while.

You might not be able to achieve the requirements alone till you famz some other PRs, who are twitter trendERS.

A trend I did today took just 5 minutes, with a tweetdeck containing 80 accounts.

Charges are around 10k-15k per trend.

You can check my twitter handle @Fattbabakay

What else??

1 Like

Re: How Many Tweets Make A Trend On Nigeria Twitter by hakeem4(m): 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
fattbabakay:
Me personally as someone that runs sponsored twitter trends, I would say :

To trend, you need a couple of strong twitter accounts, with high and engaging followers.

You might need a tweetdeck to collate the accounts and use all in one.

Number of tweets to make a trend varies as it depends on the strength of the table as at the time. For instance, if you try to trend when premier league matches occupy the table, it might take a while.

You might not be able to achieve the requirements alone till you famz some other PRs, who are twitter trendERS.

A trend I did today took just 5 minutes, with a tweetdeck containing 80 accounts.

Charges are around 10k-15k per trend.

You can check my twitter handle @Fattbabakay

What else??
I've a twitter account with 12.6k followers , can I use it to trend ?
Re: How Many Tweets Make A Trend On Nigeria Twitter by mcqwerty(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
1000 tweets make a trend

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An App For Your Business? / Get Your Newly Approved Google Adsense Now @ 2k Per One / Free Html Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.