Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,169 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) (56892 Views)

Europa League: Football Fan Travels For 28 Hours To The Wrong Match Venue / German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by oluFELAxy(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
This one needs to put his brain into MMM, maybe it will yield sense for him. #Smh
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by CRAPHA96(m): 12:26am On Oct 26, 2016
lillan042:
many are mad but few are ??
many are mad but few are MADDEST!!!!!
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Perfecttouch post=50508251]If dem give me 50million,I no go fit do am for barca or Man U. Ordinary Kenya? Kenya ni be yen? I dey craze?[/quote

Please don't forget ur drugs again...ok?
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by benzems(m): 3:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Kenya again
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by tokunbo22: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]this is totally madness. I don't. Know how a normal human being will peel off his skin like this, just to show support for a football team. grin
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2016
gift01:
Kenyans and Stupidity...best described by our picture of Zuma and his fingers

Wa gba... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by EricSmallz(m): 5:45am On Oct 26, 2016
na cashew tattoo na.. U no know?
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by MtuMsuper: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2016
This is extreme, i can never support such actions that scarify the body or lower one's dignity.
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by directonpc(m): 6:06am On Oct 26, 2016
1x2x3:
don't argue about football with this type of fan grin grin else he may spell Goal on your forehead
lol. Funny you.
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Kreamchic: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Raydos:
The day i stopped taking anything from kenya serious is the day mark zuckerberg came to nigeria to meet developers and then visited kenya to see wildlife!
#FACT

read again and you'll understand! TheManFromKenya come see ya "pee-poo" ooh
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Edum13656: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2016
Keyna ozo kwa?
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by femboy2(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2016
foolishness in d highest order.....mtcheeeeew
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by sexyellency(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2016
lillan042:
Roaming
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by armpit: 7:37am On Oct 26, 2016
hmm, this ones fit dagger person if them loss their game ni.
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Kenyanstar: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Dear Nigerians

I have come yet again to salvage you from the level of primitive and ignorant shallow minds that the non traveled many of you don't cant fathom. It is very hard for the many Nigerians that there only source of news are blogs and rumour sites. Anyway let me tell you a little fact about GOR MAHIA FC.
1. It is the biggest community club in Kenya with a total active member base of 1m plus fans, it is the only team that has 10,000/= travelling fans in each away game.
2. It is the only football club in Africa with several foreign based fan base around the world as far as Australia, Japan and Europe.
3. They are the most decorated club in Kenya in terms of silverware and tie in number with their arch-rivals AFC leopards.
4. It enjoys patronage from all sectors of the society.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by edudguy(m): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2016
lillan042:
Stupid
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Dandeedadrunk post=50511742][/quote]its obvious it was ur Father that forgot to take his drugs. Stupid untrained idiot. How did my comment affect u initially?
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2016
ricson11:
[color=#006600][/color] 50million naira not #50,000 my guy check am well
so I would be forced to put on short sleeves all my life? That's a scar that can't be erased bro
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2016
uncleade:
YES.
why d thing pain u like this? Kenya president na ur papa ni?
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by anyicash(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Madness Originated from Kenya..not surprise
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Youngk(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
what if a new owner comes in and decides to rename the club?
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by moshould(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2016
foolish fool
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by checkout50: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2016
1x2x3:
don't argue about football with this type of fan grin grin else he may spell Goal on your forehead
lol.God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by abdul20k: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Oga o
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Tslim404(f): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
heehehe we need bodies like this here for medical testing. I guess instead of using animals Kenyans would b good for it
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by uncleade(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Perfecttouch:
why d thing pain u like this? Kenya president na ur papa ni?
What is my crime in answering your question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by lobell: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Proffdada:
Kenya and madness undecided
I like this one better.
you nko?

Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Because of team and league that they play in one primary school football field
Smh
Re: Kenyan Football Fan Peels His Skin To Show Support To A Team (Disturbing) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
its obvious it was ur Father that forgot to take his drugs. Stupid untrained idiot. How did my comment affect u initially?
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Makes Transfer Demand After Juventus’ Champions League Exit / Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.