Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. (46039 Views)

Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / Hayfore Adu Operating "Illegal Hospital" For 23 Years In Lagos Arrested / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by mark2sunny(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2016
celestialAgent:
if nations where these things are legal have better standard of living compared to Nigeria, then I see no reason why these guys should be frustrated in a sub-standard country…

Before you quote me, please be ready to justify how this is not a major discrimination when compared to the underage marriage that flourish in the North.
It is an abomination! "if a man lie with mankind (fellow man) as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." lev 20:13. read chapter 20 of leviticus.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by doll912(f): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2016
SWORD419:
i wish it was in the north, petrol and tyre wud have finished the job.

Did you say the North?

Did you grow up in the north? .....
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2016
What's wrong with us even, the countries allowing the freedom of these minorities are far better than us, why can't we do same?

Good for nothing country
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Do you have any evidence to verify the authenticity of the videotape. Are you sure is not her look alike that was in the video, the video maybe manipulatted with her image or she may be under induced drugs to perform the act, the people that should be arrested is those that video the act.

Are you seriously serious? cheesy

How's that manipulated? Maybe you have not seen it.

The only lie she can tell is that she was under a spell. grin grin
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Kgdavid(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2016
SirdeKay:
We Nigerians should learn to read between the lines. The persons named in this story are planning to get papers to travel abroad and they want to hide under the cover of being persecuted here in Nigeria as being LGBT, hence the story which I strongly believe, has been planted and given wide publicity so that embassies of the lenient countries could take up their cases and give them travel papers as endangered species.
Come to think of it, does our police give a damn about such things when there are many other unsolved crimes all over the place? Who is going to be the complainant? How is he going to prove that the ladies are lesbians except where he was present when the girls were doing the act?

This is not an impossible conclusion to come to, however what is your reasoning for making this assumption? Gut feelings? the thought that all Nigerians just want to travel abroad?

You've got to show some logic.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2016
justmenoni:
see your belle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you look cute though, so gorillas sef don dey post for Nairaland?

Omo recession don reach our side ooo,make we folo una Lament see as bele be like globe.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by ednut1(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You can't arrest somebody based on unverifiable concocted video tape without evidence.
there is something called sarcasm. btw i knw video evidence is not admissible in Nigerian courts. seems chidimna is ur friend. dat video was not concorted and its not a look alike. u think its easy to edit video with precision ehn. dey der u hear. chidinma defender
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by justmenoni: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2016
LOL, I never hear that one before sha grin grin grin grin grin belle like Globe jesu mi ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
chojo3000:

Omo recession don reach our side ooo,make we folo una Lament see as bele be like globe.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by alaskido(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Please free the women joor. When last did the Nigerian Police arrest homosexuals?
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by celestialAgent(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by fourthworld: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Do you belong to the CUCCUMBER REPUBLIC?
Miss Anambra associate?? undecided
I sense protectivism.... grin

Hypocritical waste land condemning miss Anambra how market?
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by fourthworld: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2016
tobimillar:
Very funny.... where is the evidence that they are lesbians? Very easy job for a good lawyer. The police should concentrate on arresting looters and leave this petty issue

Really? So no condemnation to her? Hypocrites. Miss Anambra has been vindicated
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2016
If it's corrupt politicians and women beaters and other major crimes they won't arrest but for ordinary sexuality, that's the one they know how to do best. Nigeria is indeed backward and will forever remain backward or fall undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Animals do practice those acts for your information undecided
DCONE1:
if to say your mama or your papa na lesbian or gay dem for born you? Eeeh na so God design am? Even animals self no dey practice this act.No dey think like mumu.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Have forgotten that corruption still exist in Nigeria smiley
SalomonKane:
I still ask, how come the Nigerian Police Force hasn't issued an arrest warrant for that Miss Anambra girl?.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2016
martineinstein:
with what i see social media daily and news on LGBTQ in nigeria,i can officially say large number of nigerians are gays,if not the largest in africa....smh
Do not be fooled , most ladies you see on the social media pages of Lesbians are mostly guys who are on the lookout for the real ladies .
They just want to win them over , do their thing and kove move on
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2016
This shows that there's no hope for Nigeria and in years to come, Nigeria will fall.....well it's none of my business, when the time comes for Nigeria to fall, I will be out of this useless country for good undecided
foladara777:

My fada, my fada!! U will choose poverty, sickness, insecurity, civil unrest over allowing to adults to have consensual sex?? We are done for in this continent
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by CandyDiamond(f): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2016
ednut1:
there is something called sarcasm. btw i knw video evidence is not admissible in Nigerian courts. seems chidimna is ur friend. dat video was not concorted and its not a look alike. u think its easy to edit video with precision ehn. dey der u hear. chidinma defender
Even if the video is real,she did not commit any crime against humanity, is between her and God. If she choose to be lesbian it doesn't put food or remove any food from any one table, Nigeria is one of the most fantastically corrupt people in world not because of lesbianism or gay act,countries like South Africa,USA,Germany, Switzerland, France,UK,Australia, Canada,Italy etc is way ahead of Nigeria in everything, those condemning her up and down if they give them visa to those countries they will go for thanksgiving in their Churches or mosque to go and live in a country where it is allowed with joy, is not hypocrisy to the highest level.

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by robosky02(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin grin grin I no need d!ck

Angels don't indulge in such

undecided
AngelAhnie:
grin grin grin grin I no need d!ck

Angels don't indulge in such
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2016
aaronson:
Backwardass country, Arresting innocent people for enjoying their sexual freewill. I can't remember the last time human right Act was reviewed to better protect you and me rather they constantly review political and corporation Act to suit them and all these gullibles and ignorant product of the system are discriminating against innocent people.

Africa would forever remain backward.
True talk bro!
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Exciton(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Fucking useless country.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by AngelAhnie(f): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2016
robosky02:

undecided

Darling, why that face Missed me?
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by nobleagulann: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Can a woman like this be married?
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Lexxyburg(m): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2016
abeg free them jhor, enforcing stupid laws when laws should be made against corrupt politicians. dumb country. I'm not gay but I support the idea of sleeping with whoever you like to as long as it's fine between both parties. Bleep what god says in the bible. Bleep religion.

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Lexxyburg(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2016
and some stupid idiots here are so backwards in their reasoning. how does someone else sexual orientation puts food on your table or money in your account. dumb Motherfuckers

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Let's keep issues of rights & police priorities aside, can someone please tell me the attraction in same sex relationships? How can a guy look at a fellow dude & become sexually aroused? Same thing with ladies. Tufiakwa !!!
That is it, just as you can't imagine yourself with the same sex, they can't imagine themselves with the opposite sex no matter how hard they try. They're born that way, science doesn't completely understand it, but the same behavior is found in over 1500 species of animals as well. Is it not better to leave them be and focus on more pressing issues tan to be spending time and resources hunting people that haven't harmed anybody?

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Doubleoo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
ezechueze:
Nigeria and misplaced priorities

Misplaced priorities for married women to engage in lesbianism? Go check yourself.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Doubleoo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
aaronson:
Backwardass country, Arresting innocent people for enjoying their sexual freewill. I can't remember the last time human right Act was reviewed to better protect you and me rather they constantly review political and corporation Act to suit them and all these gullibles and ignorant product of the system are discriminating against innocent people.

Africa would forever remain backward.

For married women? You don't really understand what the human right act is all about. Do you know what the husband has been denied as a result of the women craziness?
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by SalomonKane: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Have forgotten that corruption still exist in Nigeria smiley
Actually no. But seeing as the law only focus on a particular breed of people should really give us course for concern.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by cutekhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
AFONJA again ... Tufiakwa

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by SaffronSpice: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
LMAO@"...made the family a laughing stock." Hypocrite talking like homos3xuality is new to the black race.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by GodIsFoolish: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Take your westernized brain out of here!

oya stand up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Aunty Lost About 200k To Scammers / Birthday Party In Lushi, Bauchi Turns Bloody, 3 Die, 8 Injured, 75 Arrested / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.