Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Life As A Player(fictional Work) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As A Player(fictional Work) (1461 Views)

In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / From New York With Love... A Fictional Love Short Story... / An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 1:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Hi!!This story is purely based on the imagination of the author and shouldn't be reproduced without proper permission...
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 1:54am On Oct 26, 2016
It was a cool saturday morning when i got up from my bed in my one room apartment,i went outside to ease myself when i saw this pretty damsel that caught my attention,i was looking at her and unknownly,i was already urinating in my neighbours bucket,,,when i realized it,it was too late..Neighbour 1:Pk(that's wat der call me)wetin u tink say u da do?eh?u don smoke? Me:uhmm...no vex i beg na mistake i do,i go wash am..Neighbour 2:Mama junior,wetn happen na?i just wakeup the hear ur voice..Mama junior:na dis boy o,he cum d pise for my bucket.Me:e don do abeg i go wash am(took the bucket and washed it)i went inside and clad in a white T-shirt,jean trouser and my face cap nd off i go,,i traced the girl and fortunately for me,i saw her not far away from where i first sighted her Me:goodmorning Girl:morning Me:you look familiar,do you live here?Girl:no,this is actually my first time of coming here nd am confused about the exact adress Me:oh!i see,,let me see(i grabed the piece of paper and saw the adress writen)TBC
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 6:44am On Oct 26, 2016
CONTINUATION..Me:i know the place girl:really?can you please take me there?Me:sure**smiling**girl:thanks ah bunch,am grateful,,oh!Forget my manners i'm queen me:wow!what a pretty name for a damsel like you,i'm samuel but call me sammy,,*i lied because nah that kyn name girls the like..we exchanged numbers and headed to the place,it was from our little chat that i knew she was from a wealthy background.on reaching the house,we saw a young man coming out from his car.queen:jimmy!jimmy!*she screamed happily and rushed him with a tight hug**jimmy:my queen,i'm very sorr..queen:shhh(she interrupted and gave him a kiss)me:uhmm,,queen,i think i should be going now queen:okay dear bye..i left shamefully and embarassed..BACK AT HOME...Clara:where are you coming from(that's my girlfriend for the moment)me:i just went out to get something and what are you doing here this early?clara:is it a crime to come and see my boo?TBC
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2016
I'really appreciate your comments,its my first time..
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
CONTINUATION***Me:i never said it was a crime clara:better,,so let me see what you bought..me:uhmm...i didn't see what i wanted to buy clara:and you came home empty handed?i'll deal with you<jokingly>we went inside and did what she came for..**normal normal**i saw her off and she went home,on my way back,i saw a message from queen and it reads"[b]CONTINUATION***Me:i never said it was a crime clara:better,,so let me see what you bought..me:uhmm...i didn't see what i wanted to buy clara:and you came home empty handed?i'll deal with you<jokingly>we went inside and did what she came for..**normal normal**i saw her off and she went home,on my way back,i saw a message from queen and it reads"[/b]CONTINUATION***Me:i never said it was a crime clara:better,,so let me see what you bought..me:uhmm...i didn't see what i wanted to buy clara:and you came home empty handed?i'll deal with you<jokingly>we went inside and did what she came for..**normal normal**i saw her off and she went home..
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2016
CONTINUATION***Me:i never said it was a crime clara:better,,so let me see what you bought..me:uhmm...i didn't see what i wanted to buy clara:and you came home empty handed?i'll deal with you<jokingly>we went inside and did what she came for..**normal normal**i saw her off and she went home,on my way back,i saw a message from queen and it reads"[b]CONTINUATION***Me:i never said it was a crime clara:better,,so let me see what you bought..me:uhmm...i didn't see what i wanted to buy clara:and you came home empty handed?i'll deal with you<jokingly>we went inside and did what she came for..**normal normal**i saw her off and she went home,on my way back,i saw a message from queen and it reads"Sammy,can we meet tomorrow at dandy resturant?i really need someone to talk to".i got so excited that i thought i gave gotten for myself another prey..this wan na to chop d money comot o i said to myself**i went home with that joy and landed on my bed and dozed off** TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2016
I woke up and check my time,it was already 12:00pm,i went out and took my bath.when i came back to my room,i checked my phone and saw 3missed calls and there all from queen.i dialed her line immediately and she picked Me:hey sorry i left the phone in the room and went to take my bath queen:no problem dear,i just called to confirm if you've seen the message i sent earlier me:yeah i saw it and i was a kinda worried..what's wrong?queen:you know we barely know eachother but i don't know why but i feel at ease with you me:**smiling,for her mind she don see person o..am not ready yet jor i said to myself**oh!dear that was the thought that was running through my brain queen:really?can we make the meeting this evening please....me:*happily*yes ofcourse queen:alright then,where should i pick you up?me:uhmmm...i will be waiting for you at that junction where i met u..i will be there by 6pm..queen:alright dear don't keep me waiting me:i won't....**hangs up**TBC
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Davidpaul(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice work cheesy
Next episode grin
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Episode 2** i was a kinda happy but i know my mission was to just extract money from her as a cool guy**winks**I looked at the time and it was already 5:45pm,i claded in my "dem boys top and a blue pencil trouser,with my black and white all stars shoe"..off i go... On reaching there,i saw a red range rover sport coming towards my direction,the car stopped right in front of me and guess who i saw?You guessed right..it was queen,i knew she was wealthy but i wasn't expecting her to come in such a nice car..my dream car..she came down..queen:hey,you kept to your time,am impressed..*smiling*me:i'm a man of my words..**we both laughed**we entered the car and bummm we left..she took me to an expensive resturant..queen:waiter!The waiter came and we ordered what we wanted..i no order much nah,just to play cool..me:so tell me,is jimmy your lover?Queen:hmmm sammy(i even forget say nah my name)its a long story..me:am all ears,go on and tell me.*she re-adjusted her seat**TBC
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Queen:i and jimmy starting dating two years and he promised to marry me but just yesterday,he told me he was no longer interested me:what?!Seriously?**my mind was filled with joy**queen:dear,lets forget about that and tell me,do you have a girlfriend?Me:no i don't queen:really?as cute and cool as you are,you're single?Me:yeah,am not the girl's loving type(nah lie)Queen:that's cool..**starring at eachother**i kissed her and she didn't get upset..this one easy,i said to myself..me:queen,i know its too early but what am feeling right now,i can't explain,am inlove without doubts..Queen:**speechless**its asif i have known you for years,staying with you makes me smile and even if i try to resist because i don't really know you,i just can't**she pecked me nd whispered to my ears*queen:let me think about it.Me:alright,thats not a problem..we left the resturant and she dropped me off..mean while,big trouble the house the wait for me..T.B.C
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sorry,the posts are short,its due to the platform am using,my system is not with me presently..your comments will be highly appreciated
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Peterkeyz: 12:01am On Oct 27, 2016
Episode 3..**we rode to my house and i came down from the car,we said goodnight and i went inside to have my rest but i didn't at all.clara:PK,where are you coming from?eh?Me:**smiling*I went out with a friend clara: a friend?what is it by your time?i checked my time and discovered that it was exactly 10:15pm..Me:and so?we are not yet married and you are doing all this,what if we get married,u will kill me.i thought you came here this morning so what do you want now?**clara looking at me shocked**for her mind,her cool and gentel pk don turn nagging pk#winks..clara:pk,don't tell me you don't know why am here me:i don't know(i was doing everything possible to make her angry and breakup with me but she no gree)queen:oh!common(she said seducively)I couldn't resist her so i had to bleep her... wakeup sleepy head..clara's peck woke me up,i was so tired and so i repositioned myself for another round of sleep when i heard my phone ringing..it's queen..clara took the phone and picked the call...T.B.C
Re: My Life As A Player(fictional Work) by Evakinqz: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nice one bro, but the Friction is just tu obvious...

Anyways em following smiley

(1) (Reply)

Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) / Tricked! The Lesbian Party Experience – Part 3 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.