Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,701 members, 7,854,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave (14996 Views)

How I Sent 93 Senior Military Officers On Compulsory Retirement – Obasanjo / FG Sends 13,400 Bags Of Food Items To IDP Camp / FG Sends Parents Of Kidnapped Chibok Girls To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by Tedassie(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2016
To be frank,this ICPC as a body is redundant,i don't see any reason why it shouldn't be decomissioned permanently sef.

1 Like

Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by emynike2001(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2016
I love this, ICPC I really wonder what those guys are up to. I remembered d year I passed their aptitude tests, after wasting money travelling from Lagos to Abuja with high hope, finally waiting to be called to start work instead they served us a bitter pill that they have cancelled the entire exercise, that year I became angry with them and DRAGNET the recruitment agency they used.

1 Like

Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by todayboy: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2016
When will they sack a northerner
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by lailo: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2016
seunlayi:
The government is fighting few looters while breeding many criminals with this harsh economy
Become criminal and end up with d few looters d government is fighting.
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by Fawklicant: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2016
naijaking1:
Someone from Daura simply needs that job

I swear. One alhaji Abdul-mumu-ni Bulala will soon take over.
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by Fawklicant: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Tedassie:
To be frank,this ICPC as a body is redundant,i don't see any reason why it shouldn't be decomissioned permanently sef.
\

Exactly.
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by NairaMaster1(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Yes he must give way for Abubakar. grin
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by Saintp(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Jokerman:

Modath stop ur anti corruption hogwash... u have no moral justification to stand against corruption after ur stance on Edo state debacle...

Bros free the babe. 90% of people in this forum don't have moral justification to talk about anti corruption. they are just mere hypocrites. But the truth is that you cannot escape being a hypocrite if you align with a political party or politician.

1 Like

Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by APCmyheart(m): 9:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Good move.
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by dotedote: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2016
And you a big miscarriage

LMAyedun:
Buhari is a big mistake!
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by 4nobody4every1: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2016
modath:

Must you comment ? Hungry for likes i guess? Y'all just sit in your dingy hole with stubby fingers typing any kind of ish that comes to you, background info about events? No need... Buhari hate is steroid for your type.

No need fabricating nothing against the man, the man is not of the kind of morals/conduct for such a sensitive office.... To put it bluntly, is a thief. cool He is a true disciple of Clueless IB.... Stealing is not corruption advocate..

https://www.naij.com/66560.html

https://www.naij.com/769444-read-icpc-staff-calling-removal-chairman.html

ICPC is a mere duplication of EFCC's function that shouldn't have been in the first place..
My woman has spoken, no need to comment cool
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by keynesstreet2: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Good move from mr president.. I have always asked my self if icpc really exist.. No good news from their end unlike efcc, This man needs to be probe too...
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by slivertongue: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2016
scrap am jare!
bt y is it dat anyone who refuses d buhari style of governance is labeled corrupt? fightin corruption is nt by diktat bt tru deligence
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by chrisBenSunny: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
JingoOAU:
Are northerners not Nigerians??what a useless comments from useless idiots from a useless generation

So bigoted in their thinking
shut up ur stinky mouth what do u know.. You evil supporters that will never see the truth and say it the way it is.. Suffring and smilling

1 Like

Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by sarutobie(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Saintp:

Bros free the babe. 90% of people in this forum don't have moral justification to talk about anti corruption. they are just mere hypocrites. But the truth is that you cannot escape being a hypocrite if you align with a political party or politician.
wisdom...
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by chinjo(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2016
modath:

Must you comment ? Hungry for likes i guess? Y'all just sit in your dingy hole with stubby fingers typing any kind of ish that comes to you, background info about events? No need... Buhari hate is steroid for your type.

No need fabricating nothing against the man, the man is not of the kind of morals/conduct for such a sensitive office.... To put it bluntly, is a thief. cool He is a true disciple of Clueless IB.... Stealing is not corruption advocate..

ICPC is a mere duplication of EFCC's function that shouldn't have been in the first place..

e pain am
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by notoriousbabe: 11:03am On Oct 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
I suspect they were let go so they can be probed
na French you write or na Arabic?wetin you write no make sense at all
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by july66: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2016
kahal29:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/fg-sends-icpc-boss-nta-expo-on-compulsory-leave/
Buhari, if you no put another hausa/fulani man, I go vex o.
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by Oblang(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
chrisBenSunny:
shut up ur stinky mouth what do u know.. You evil supporters that will never see the truth and say it the way it is.. Suffring and smilling

Which useless truth is that? What's wrong with it if a northerner is appointed. I wonder why the guy have not bin sacked b4 new..
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by Oblang(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
chrisBenSunny:

Which useless truth is that? What's wrong with it if a northerner is appointed. I wonder why the guy have not bin sacked b4 nw.
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by Jokerman(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Saintp:

Well it's true... I concur. ..
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by marshmonii: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Truth be told, what is the core mandate of ICPC, them jus dde do creyfish waka de zuzu anyhow, pls someone competent should take over ASAP.
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by yaki84: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
modath:

so stealing is corruption?

Chai...... Educated illiterates mostly from d brown roof republic.

Stealing is a crime, corruption is a crime. So i dont see how stealing equals kwarrapshun.
Re: FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave by Duru009(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Another fulani will take over.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Video / Ibos React With Hashtags / PDP Leaders Seek Agboola Ajayi’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.