Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Accountants In The House! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accountants In The House! (548 Views)

Accountants in the forum! ....what Do U Think Is The Answer? / Accounting Students Or Accountants In D House I Need Help / Economists Or Accountants, Which Ones Do Banks Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accountants In The House! by FLOW101: 4:51am On Oct 26, 2009
My accountant brothers in the house, I need assistance with an academic project that I am doing now. Can someone advice me on the best ratios to apply in the analysis of a company that is a 'take-over target'? I don't want to spend too much time using irrelevant ratios. I have access to the annual reports of several companies spanning several years. I will be happy to hear from you guys soon.
Thanks.
Re: Accountants In The House! by nisot23(f): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2009
am stl a 'baby' accountant.dnt tink i can help yet.bt hope sm1else comes soon enuf!

(1) (Reply)

Oou To Admitt 1000 Candidate: How True Is It / Esut Postumecut-off / On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.