Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Define My Future Seminar With Zion Oshiobugie (free Career Seminar) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Define My Future Seminar With Zion Oshiobugie (free Career Seminar) (619 Views)

Delta State Government Names Zion Oshiobugie Luminary Of The Month!. / Auchi Poly Public Relations Officer, Mr. Oshiobugie Mustapha & His Mendacity / After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Define My Future Seminar With Zion Oshiobugie (free Career Seminar) by engrzion(m): 4:14am On Oct 26, 2016
I would rather make Impact!

Many times I have gotten calls from different quarters asking me to put a fee to most of my seminars, as much as I try to do it I really can't see myself asking for money from students. I have been called to make impact!
All we plan to do with the DEFINE MY FUTURE SEMINAR is to help over 1000 students from selected schools in delta state with career information on various courses and their requirements. The seminar is a vision given to me by God to help students choose a better future!
Date: Friday, Nov 18th 2016 || Time; 8am ||NNPC junior staff club, WARRI delta state

HIGHLIGHTS
The Secret To Career Choice:
My Gift, My Skills, My Talents.
Effective Study Strategies
Social Media Tips (Using Social Media The Right Way)
Hands On Mentorship / Break Out Sessions
Time Management Tips
Goal Setting Workshop
Question And Answer Session

HOW YOU CAN HELP
1. Volunteer your time to help mentor students on that day as we would attach students to mentors
2. Donate one crate of drink, wine, juice or water to help us refresh the students on that day
3. Sponsor the gifts for the winner of our career contest
4. Help us with Publicity on the national dailies or blogs
5. Join us in prayers for the success of the Event
6. Call 08137506467 & Tell us how you want to support us
7. Share this POST till every student who needs this gets it

Wouldn’t you rather be a part of this project? Help us make the impact we desire. let's change the world one student at a time.

HOST: Zion Oshiobugie || The Academic Mentor || @kpoko fm @ crownfm

(1) (Reply)

How Three OAU Law Students Made Great Ife Students And Nation Proud In Mexico / Futa's Official Website Has Been Hacked!! / Free Admission..get In !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.