Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading (606 Views)

HELP!!!! Google Play Services Is Draining My Data Daily / Help!! Google play store not opening on my phone tecno spark 7 / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading by ecosystm(m): 6:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Hello Friends, my gionee m2 mini suddenly couldn't download app nor updates previously installed apps.Anytime i need to download update apps it's stuck on downloading forever...
I have tried to clear the playstore cache, deleted and uninstall and re install the playstore severally
I have also done phone upgrades even factory reset all to no avail.
pls help me my good ppl
Re: HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading by jaymichael(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2016
ecosystm:
Hello Friends, my gionee m2 mini suddenly couldn't download app nor updates previously installed apps.Anytime i need to download update apps it's stuck on downloading forever...
I have tried to clear the playstore cache, deleted and uninstall and re install the playstore severally
I have also done phone upgrades even factory reset all to no avail.
pls help me my good ppl
Is your phone rooted? My m3 mini is having same issues. I have uninstalled the root application but I haven't done factory reset after that. If it still continue after u uninstall and do factory reset and the problem still persists, you will have to take it to gionee customer care center. That's what I will do too.
Re: HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading by Gameguy900: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Try to off and on your data network anytime it does that
Re: HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading by khalhokage(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Does it get stuck at 100%? if it does all you have to do is close the play store through the recent apps screen then open it again, your apps or updates will install then, I think it's a recent Google play update that's causing this problem.

Just use this work around.
Re: HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading by chidozeze(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Go to your phone settings,scroll down to "account" you will see google or there about . Click on it remove email, go back to playstore and put the email back. E.g you 'll see existing email or new email, so put your email and password you are good to go. I hope it will help you.
Re: HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading by ecosystm(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2016
jaymichael:
Is your phone rooted? My m3 mini is having same issues. I have uninstalled the root application but I haven't done factory reset after that. If it still continue after u uninstall and do factory reset and the problem still persists, you will have to take it to gionee customer care center. That's what I will do too.

YES my phone is rooted.
Re: HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading by ecosystm(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Tk u all,I will all DAT u said
Re: HELP Google Play Store Stuck On Downloading by jaymichael(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
ecosystm:

YES my phone is rooted.
I think that rooting causes corruption of the file system of Gionee phones. My M3mini is having same issues. I will take it to gionee care center at Medical road Ikeja when I have the chance.

(1) (Reply)

.:: Apple Ios 10.2 IPSW Released ::..including The TV App (US Only), / Htc U Ultra With 2-inch 520 Ppi Secondary ,ultrapixel Camera ,4gb Ram Goes Offic / I Don't Think GLO Value Their Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.