Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,931 members, 7,824,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigeria Rebrands Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Rebrands Online (596 Views)

PDP Rebrands On Shaky Note, Big Chieftains In No Show / Heritage Bank Rebrands: Excites Customers With Seamless Service / APC rebrands, Launches new Motto. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Rebrands Online by AloyEmeka6: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2009
Nigeria Rebrands online.

http://www.nigeriabrand.com/

Why didn't they put Gani's picture there when lower mortals got a bigger space? Check page 19. Also, Sade Adu has never agreed to be a Nigerian. Why did they put her picture there?. What if she sues FG for that move because i am sure they didn't get permission before doing so. Ola Rotimi, Sen Kofo Bucknor Akerele , Ben Enwonwu, Alele williams , Mbonu Ojike etc needs to make the list before non Nigerians with Nigerian names.

Again, what is Tijani Babangida's picture doing there? . It must be quota system because Rasheed Yekini, Finidi George, Babayaro, Amokachi etc deserve that spot than Tijani.
Re: Nigeria Rebrands Online by Sammy107d(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2009
Very petty criticisms Emeka. Beautiful website. downloaded.
Re: Nigeria Rebrands Online by chillbabe(f): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2009
Why am i nt surprise. Even when i went to their office i had an unwelcome incounter with Dora's PA and last but expected i was stuck in their elevator cause Nepa don take light. What a joke rebranding Nigeria my foot they will only put people that suits them and again am nt suprise. NIGERIA GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION
Re: Nigeria Rebrands Online by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
Oops!
Re: Nigeria Rebrands Online by AloyEmeka6: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
chillbabe:

Why am i nt surprise. Even when i went to their office i had an unwelcome incounter with Dora's PA and last but expected i was stuck in their elevator cause Nepa don take light. What a joke rebranding Nigeria my foot they will only put people that suits them and again am nt suprise. NIGERIA GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION

I thought their office is solar powered?
Re: Nigeria Rebrands Online by chillbabe(f): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
@ emeka lol lol y r u trying 2 be funny. Even the offices i went to i didn't c a PC ok i went 2 only 2 but still at least her PA should have one now. And u know he ask he's collegue that took us me and my collegue and i quote who send them here can u imagen a whole PA damn
Re: Nigeria Rebrands Online by Ibime(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
hmmmmmm. . . . . . Dora try with the magazine sha. . . . . its very professional. . . . a job well done. . . . I wish other ministers could present such a professional face to the outside world.

The one thing that makes me laugh though. . . . in the profile of famous Nigerians, only three footballers were profiled. . . . Okocha, Kanu and Tijani Babangida. . . . . yea, thats right. . . . . Tijani phucking Babangida?. . . . . . . is this some sort of quota system?. . . . grin grin grin. . . . . abegi, Tijani does not merit mention in any list of Naija famous footballers. . . . before dreaming of Tijani, we would talk about Finidi George and Sunday Oliseh.
Re: Nigeria Rebrands Online by naijamini(m): 1:56am On Oct 27, 2009
Can't fault the fact that Dr. Akunyuli is doing her part, being one of the few that survived from the last administration. Unfortunately, the blind move by Yar'adua to unplug Obasanjo got her stuck in a Ministry as useless as attempting to eat coconut without teeth.

Nice page too, the content could be improved - I would not mention people like Babangida in it. What is a picture of Solar Power in the American Nevada desert doing in a Nigerian rebranding document, and what is this complaint about Obasanjo's power program. Where is Yar'adua's emergency declaration.

How much did this cost? Would have been better spent in connection with the Under-17 tournament.

Still, Grade: B

naijamini

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Ministers Banned From Using Vehicles Larger Than 1800 Cc. / The President Lied:nnpc / Pdp Moves To Save Bode George - Party Chieftains Visit Him At Kirikiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.