Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

A Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos Area - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos Area (1094 Views)

Pls Need An Exquisite, Executive Miniflat In Central Lagos Area- Urgently / I Need An Industrial Warehouse In Lagos Area / I Am Looking For Apartment To Rent In Lagos Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos Area by rafcrown(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2007
i need a plot of land in lagos or close to lagos must be cheap and reliable
Re: A Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos Area by xoj231(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2007
Hi there ! it depends on the location you are looking at. I work for the lagos State govt nd the govt has genuine percels of land with various prices that will soothe pocket. you can walk in to the ministry of lands, whenever you are less busy.
Re: A Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos Area by Busta(f): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2007
and this has to do with romance cos. . ?
Re: A Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos Area by phoenixman: 12:21am On Jan 04, 2007
because he is looking for the land to put his future house., so that he and his wife can live happily. cheesy
Re: A Plot Of Land Needed In Lagos Area by rafcrown(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2007
Thanks a lot XOJ231.
PERFECT INFO
HAPPY NEW YEAR .MAY U GET ALL WHAT U DESIRE THIS YEAR

(1) (Reply)

6 - 3br Flats House For Sale Ikosi-ketu / For Sale; 3b/r Flat On Middle Floor At Abesan Estate, Ipaja. Price: N4.5m / Laminating Wooden Floor Best For Your Home Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.