Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Neymar Is A Sex Addict - Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Is A Sex Addict - Girlfriend (6577 Views)

"Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star / When You Force Your Telemundo Addict Girlfriend To Give You World Cup Update Lol / Neymar Is Now Growing Wings: He Fights With Player, Cavani Over Penalty Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Is A Sex Addict - Girlfriend by Footballyarn(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
FC Barcelona and the Brazilian National team player Neymar might be good on the field of play but that doesnt limit to the field of play alone as he is said to be a regular hungry addicted baller in the other room.

Neymar's girlfriend Bruna Marquezine, spoke to Paper del Brazillia Lifestyle Magazine about her relationship with Neymar, how Neymar spends his Money and the rest.

She said "Neymar is a Romantic Guy, he knows how to treat a Girl" she further said "He spend Money More on Wrist Watches and Shoes "

She was then asked about His Sex life,she smiled and replied thus "Neymar is a sex addict, that all i can say for now"

What are your thoughts??

http://www.footballyarn.com.ng/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35

Re: Neymar Is A Sex Addict - Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2016
And u are?
Re: Neymar Is A Sex Addict - Girlfriend by Nostradamus: 10:50am On Jan 31, 2017
i often fantasize about been neymar

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Withraw From 1xbet??? / Ronaldo Fans Will Drink Sniper After Seeing This Photo / Ghananian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.