Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,889 members, 7,863,042 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? (928 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State / Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo / This Photo Of Lil Wayne And His Kids Has Got People Talking Online (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? by AdoraAmadi: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2016
These beautiful people are from Texas Southern's African Student Association 2016-2017. They danced for rapper Vector at the One Africa Music Fest event, he shared the photo and it got a lot of people talking. Do you see why? lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/do-you-see-anything-interesting-about.html

1 Share

Re: Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? by soberdrunk(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2016
I dont even want to see 'why', all i know is that fair babe with braids squatting can use my pension to buy makeup and i wont mind grin grin
Re: Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? by EHMIR(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Still searching...
Re: Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? by iPrevail(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2016
EHMIR:
Still searching...
Abeg quote me when you see am sad
Re: Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? by sisisioge: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Probably because the yellow guy lying down has more hips than me.
Re: Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? by Batlan01: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2016
sisisioge:
Probably because the yellow guy lying down has more hips than me.
or mur boobs than U

Re: Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? by sisisioge: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Batlan01:
or mur boobs than U

It could be that too...u are fast catching up undecided
Re: Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
dat ground yellow guy with niples
Re: Do You See Anything Interesting About This Photo? by lilmax(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
of course.... that babe for center go well like mad cool......that's the only interesting thing there

(1) (Reply)

Jenifer Akindele, Having A Crazy Xmas Dance Competition With Family [pics Video] / Davido, Phyno, Burnaboy And Friends Having Full Time Fun With Phyno (pics,video) / Soulja Boy Taunts Chris Brown By Posing With His Ex And Calls Her B**ch(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.