Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral (51817 Views)

22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Deeypeey(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Are u sure the lady's family are not stinkingly rich?....
my thoughts tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Chineke nna,,,I av seen all
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by petrick10(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2016
am jux xo xo speachless, God bless dis union n continue 2 provide 4 dem.
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by trixstar(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Emotional slavery

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by eherbal(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2016
This is adorable . That man is brave . A brave heart.
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by kenzysmith: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2016
is better to find happiness in her than a complete pretty olosho
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Ginaz(f): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2016
If you haven't learnt to look beyond physical attributes, then you can't learn how to love. Love is a wonderful thing, the reason we were created.

May God not let our eyes be blinded to see our soul mate in front of us. May God so bless this marriage that has showed the true meaning of the word called love.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by pmc01(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
As beautiful as it seems, I hope he won't be tempted to assault her when provoked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Slymonster(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2016
and i thought i have seen it all
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by sunnyside16(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing.......GOD bless their home and bless the dude for this rare step.
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by buffalowings: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2016
I will be the mouthpiece of supposedly hundreds of hypocrites on here.

What the Bleep

Why would I marry a person with Down syndrome?

I would rather go marry a proper asian, a Mongolian or something?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by goingape1: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2016
totorimi:
They should keep an eye on that guy closely, I dont trust people of this generation at all when it comes to things like this. Maybe he has a plan.
same here!

I was thinking that the guy want to use her for blood money!

and I'm suspecting the guy must be from that tribe! (Y) =X

them always do some weird stuff.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by thorpido(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2016
The guy try.I hope his family can really accept her and her inadequacies.
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2016
God bless him.i mean its not easy o.this is what we call true love.
#iStandWithTrueLove
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by buffalowings: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Ladies of NL

Your best years to have a kid
20 TO 33 yrs

If you don't want a down syndrome baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Lilimax(f): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2016
omg! This is lovely!
BTW, growing up, we used to call kids with Dow Syndrome embecile not knowing it was a medical condition. :

For this guy to marry the lady, he must be so patient and tolerant cos e no easy at all with them smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by juman(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Wonderful.
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by jomboliski(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2016
love conquers everything...
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by ifyalways(f): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2016
This is lovely. That wedding day, the memories will forever be etched on the girls heart. Bless the groom, dear Lord and may their union be one of happiness and bliss.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by KingAfo(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2016
A LADY SOMEWHERE WILL PRAY AND FAST TODAY.....GOD DO MY OWN!! even a gal with DS is getting married grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by ventilation: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Hmm I no de go this kain wedding undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2016
wonderful love
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Thankful1970: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2016
The Lady na Dangote daughter!

No talk say na me talk sooooo!
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Uchezuruki(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2016
What I don't seems to understand is how they fell in love. And this one can never be love @ first sight. undecided
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Maybe the girl papa get money grin
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by Handsomecole(m): 10:18am On Oct 26, 2016
They will now give birth to what??
finalboss1:
Photos of this beautiful couple has been circulating on the Internet and they are so adorable! The man got married to his girlfriend of several years, who was born with Down Syndrome. They look so cute May God continue to bless their union.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/check-out-these-beautiful-viral-photos.html

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by finally1(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2016
goingape1:
same here!
I was thinking that the guy want to use her for blood money!

and I'm suspecting the guy must be from that tribe! (Y) =X
them always do some weird stuff.
kai you be criminal...hahaha lmao
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by waice6571: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Thats so thoughtful of the guy irrespective of whatever underlying factors.

Kudos!
Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by MrMoRitz: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
A Piece Of Advice To All Ladies cool

When you are cooking for your in-laws, especially for the first time, there is always that one voice that keeps telling you to "add more salt", "add more salt". No go try am o, na your village people handiwork, dem bin wan scatter your marriage so OoO cheesy cheesy

[size=18pt]It's Their Work OoO cheesy cheesy [/size]

now dat u haf plaguarised exactly what i posted yesterday, what is your gain?

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
A Piece Of Advice To All Ladies cool

When you are cooking for your in-laws, especially for the first time, there is always that one voice that keeps telling you to "add more salt", "add more salt". No go try am o, na your village people handiwork, dem bin wan scatter your marriage so OoO cheesy cheesy

[size=18pt]It's Their Work OoO cheesy cheesy [/size]
I swear u no lie at all cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral by redcliff: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2016
finalboss1:
Photos of this beautiful couple has been circulating on the Internet and they are so adorable! The man got married to his girlfriend of several years, who was born with Down Syndrome. They look so cute May God continue to bless their union.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/10/check-out-these-beautiful-viral-photos.html

He maaried his babe with ds.. yes
May God continue to bless their union... amen
They look cute together.... hell no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mahmud, Son Of Sani Abacha Weds In Style! / Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.