Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What You Need To Know About Recovered Loots.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Need To Know About Recovered Loots.. (401 Views)

2018 World Cup: Senate Urges FG To Fund Super Eagles With Recovered Loots / What We Always Do With Recovered Loots - EFCC / Magu Wants EFCC To Keep Recovered Loots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Recovered Loots.. by dmighty: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Simple and straight forward:

Question: We keep hearing EFCC has revovered billions of Naira, Dollar, Pounds blablabla..
Why can't this money be used to strengthen the ECONOMY and why is all this new BORROWING?

Answer: It is true that EFCC has recovered billions of Naira, and other foreign currencies from people whose cases are still in court.
The truth, however, is that until the cases are dispensed with, if possible up to the apex court in the land, the money so recovered cannot be spent by the government, because it remains a subject of litigation....
Re: What You Need To Know About Recovered Loots.. by odogwu2007(m): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Hm so why dint they wait for the final verdict before collecting those money ? It sounds unprofessional to me
Re: What You Need To Know About Recovered Loots.. by Realist2: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2016
What about the one people willingly returned vs the #3.7Tr in TSA?, are those money under litigation too ?.

My friend is not easy defending this propaganda filled government, if i am lying ask PassingShot.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Institute Of Architects Visit Fashola / President Buhari Returns To Secondary School, See Him Sitting In Classroom / House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.