Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,891 members, 7,852,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Mad Woman Advised Me To Sacrifice Human Head – Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mad Woman Advised Me To Sacrifice Human Head – Suspect (339 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Woman Advised Me To Sacrifice Human Head – Suspect by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016
According to him, a mad woman allegedly advised him to throw a human head into a river or he would go mad.

Effiong made the confession while in the custody of the police. He was arrested by police operatives in Aba, Abia State in connection with a threat to the life of one Ikechukwu Udogu.

Continue Reading at http://www.naijabro.com/metro/mad-woman-advised-me-to-sacrifice-human-head-suspect/

(1) (Reply)

You Are Certainly In Danger 2 (yacid) [see Video] / Holding People's Things / Police Reportedly Arrest Men Behind Miss Anambra Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.