Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Secondary School Teacher Lures 12-year-old Student With N50 And Brutally R*p Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Teacher Lures 12-year-old Student With N50 And Brutally R*p Her (591 Views)

Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / 2 Kidnappers Arrested For Luring Kids With N50 And Selling Them For N10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secondary School Teacher Lures 12-year-old Student With N50 And Brutally R*p Her by Khrisfame(m): 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016

A school teacher has found himself in serious trouble after he lured a 12-year-old student and r*ped her.

The secondary school teacher, Enilolobo Olamilekan

A secondary school teacher has landed in police net after he lured a 12-year-old student with N50 and soft drink before brutally r*ping her in Abogunloko area of Ikotun, Lagos state.

According to the police, Enilolobo Olamilekan reportedly lured the poor JSS2 student to his parents home on Ayodele Shitta street and had carnal knowledge of her.

Olamilekan was arrested by the School’s management following a complaint by the child’s mother. While confessing, Olamilekan said he only put his manhood in the girl’s mouth, vehemently denying that he had s*x with the minor.

He said: “I teach them Business Studies, while I take some of the students on extra lesson after school hours. Her mother requested for a private lesson for her daughter and I told the mother to get her writing materials last Tuesday.

“But on Wednesday, she did not do her home work and when I asked why, she said that her mother had not bought her the books. She also said that she was hungry.

“After giving them the assignment for the day, I went to a shop to buy some things and she followed me. I bought her some books, biscuits and also gave her N50. But the owner of the shop said I should return the empty bottles of soft drinks I earlier bought. She told the girl to follow me to collect them. But when she got home, I brought out my manhood and put it inside her mouth.

“But when I saw my younger brother, through the window, returning from school, I removed it.”

The Police PRO, Badmus Dolapo, said the suspect will soon be charged to court.

Source: http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/omg-secondary-school-teacher-lures-12.html

cc ; lalasticlala, seun,
Re: Secondary School Teacher Lures 12-year-old Student With N50 And Brutally R*p Her by Khrisfame(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2016
This is Reali bad...How A Secondary School Teacher Lures 12-year-old Student with N50 and Brutally R*pes Her....

cc ; lalasticlala
Re: Secondary School Teacher Lures 12-year-old Student With N50 And Brutally R*p Her by belloabd1914(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Strange but too true, nkan be.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Homes Help Slaps A Baby Under Her Care Multiple Times / Photo: See How Nigerians React To Suicide Pictures Of UNN Agric Student / Photo : Scammer Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.