Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court (19466 Views)

Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by papiwyte(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jobless women....
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Excuzeme: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please stop blaming and insulting these Women!

They were told to come and register for better-Life and would get paid 2,000 transport back home!

This is what Poverty and illiteracy causes, and this is why our Leaders always try to make the people poor and uneducated.

But what about all the younger ones wey full Nairaland, crying and wailing over the same thing, while not being paid a penny except that "Na my Blooder/Party" syndrome?
How do we explain their own problem?
shocked shocked
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

Why I hate you people with passion is that you are hypocrites and pretenders. Why would PEJ be singled out for prosecution while other former first ladies walk the street without being herrased by anyone. Before opening your stinking mouth to judge this woman, kindly tell Obasanjo to return Ota farm back to the Federal government. Hypocrites after all she took what rightly belongs to her. The oil where the money comes from is hers, the only thing I like about her being disturbed is that it will hasten the freedom of SESS
Just checkout the trash you just wrote. Why didn't you join them in the protest to register your SS/SE discontent?
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by passyhansome(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
TOMAPPYSUN:

Gentleman mind ya English
*Albeiting

With humility I accept thanks for d correction
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Ubenedictus(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
passyhansome:

With humility I accept thanks for d correction
Pls dont accept it, his correction isn't correct.

it is abetting
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by dazzlingd(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

Why I hate you people with passion is that you are hypocrites and pretenders. Why would PEJ be singled out for prosecution while other former first ladies walk the street without being herrased by anyone. Before opening your stinking mouth to judge this woman, kindly tell Obasanjo to return Ota farm back to the Federal government. Hypocrites after all she took what rightly belongs to her. The oil where the money comes from is hers, the only thing I like about her being disturbed is that it will hasten the freedom of SESS

I was looking for the first stupid comment and hey I found one
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by bams2999(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
chaiiiiiiii, after all dis

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Moreoffaith(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=fourthworld post=50524917]

Why I hate you people with passion is that you are hypocrites and pretenders. Why would PEJ be singled out for prosecution while other former first ladies walk the street without being herrased by anyone. Before opening your stinking mouth to judge this woman, kindly tell Obasanjo to return Ota farm back to the Federal government. Hypocrites after all she took what rightly belongs to her. The oil where the money comes from is hers, the only thing I like about her being disturbed is that it will hasten the freedom of SESS[/quote

Forgetting scissors in ur brain while performing brain surgery is a big mistake. That surgeon must be sued for that cos ur brain isn't working fine.
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by owambe22(f): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
What a shame
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by hannyjay(f): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tank God my mother is nt among dis useless women I wud av dismother her. For christ sake how can dis type of women bring up God fearing children
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by passyhansome(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Pls dont accept it, his correction isn't correct.

it is abetting

тнanĸѕ Bro
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by brojoshua: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Their eyes have started to open little by little. And all looting leaders, padding leaders etc supposed to end up in prisons. We are waiting
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by grtfem: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
SHAMELESS MOTHERS!!!
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Youngzedd(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
OCtheKing:
pls don't insult them. They don't know what they re doing

And that's a social sin. How could one protest without having full knowledge of the subject.
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Orikinla(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mjuliet:
Women Storm Federal High Court In Protest Against Seizing Of Patience Jonathan's Bank Account.

Some women stormed the Federal High Court in Lagos in protest against a court ruling freezing the ($15m) bank account of former first Lady; Patience Jonathan.
Recall that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, recently ordered the freezing of some bank accounts belonging to the former First Lady due to the ongoing investigation of alleged money laundering.
EFCC had also confirmed that Mrs Jonathan is being investigated for money laundering, but no case has been instituted against her in any court yet.
Meanwhile, Patience Jonathan, has insisted that the $15m found in several bank accounts linked to her by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, were “legitimate gifts from friends.”

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/10/women-storm-federal-court-protest.html

Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Emassive(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nigerians sweet pass Pro Evolution "Easy Mode"... If not they won't be played all the way like this. Gone are the days that sane people will protest for some stupid politicians selfish course. To think some were also paid Same day to Protest against the accused corrupt judges. Sweet Game station called Nigeria
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by ceda99: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
Rented crowd
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by slimfit1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Remember those women that lost their lives travelling back from abuja. South South People wake up she is keeping the money to herself.
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by fourthworld: 12:40am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Moreoffaith post=50528043][/quote]

Truth is bitter bingo deal with it
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by fourthworld: 12:43am On Oct 27, 2016
dazzlingd:

I was looking for the first stupid comment and hey I found one

He that comes to equity must have clean hands you hypocrites, she's being prosecuted because she's from the minority. You should direct your muthafucking Efcc to the past leaders to return their loots you slowpoke
Re: Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court by Kingsley1000(m): 6:38am On Oct 27, 2016
jail her pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must The Next President Be A Northerner? / Uzodinma: Okorocha, Others Won't Go Unpunished Over N106Bn Misappropriated Fund / Sit-at-home: Ekpa Writes EU, US, Demands Visa Ban On Gov Mbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.