Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Sexually Satisfy Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Sexually Satisfy Your Wife (651 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sexually Satisfy Your Wife by Iamgeorgeani(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
One of the major causes of marital infidelity is lack sexual satisfaction, although most partners especially women tend to be mute on this matter, because of the society and religious believe. The women victims often choose to be quite about their sexual unsatisfaction, while the Oga's if found in this same situation go else where to draw their satisfaction. Women have the right to be sexually satisfied and it's the husband's work which must done well according to her desire not his. This video practically provides a solution on how a man can sexually satisfy his Wife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPSAj23cN5g

(1) (Reply)

My Shocking Encounter With King's College Students / 10 Most Common Reasons For Breakup / Failure Is Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.