Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu (2317 Views)

150 Nigerians Killed In Cross River Communal Clash / Senate President Saraki Finally Reacts To Sen. Tinubu & Melaye Saga / PHOTO: Lagos Reps Member Visits Sen Tinubu After Verbal War With Dino Malaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by Blue3k(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pavore9:
@Blue3k, why the mention?

To show why the fulani herdsmen keep causing trouble in the land. Their 80% landmass doesn't mean much when they don't use brain power to manage it or start implementing of irrigation. They run south because economicly people in south better off on average and have bigger markets to cater to.

Instead of givin these vandals free land they should go build ranches in their states. Instead of causing trouble in all over country like they've been doing.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by DabuIIIT: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

are they not ya brothers again? don't you wish that they go back to their villages. If you don't, then stop boring us with your asinine comments on not wanting you to go. it stale already.
Better, until I see your head before I believe that you're a flattie

emi o ni anything pelu awòn omo ep..
Theres a huge one on you already. And you layed it upon yourself. Heaven and earth bear witness against your life this day cos i never insulted or cursed you.
Again,i pity your life. grin

Op,tinubu is a sell out.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by Pavore9: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Blue3k:

To show why the fulani herdsmen keep causing trouble in the land. Their 80% landmass doesn't mean much when they don't use brain power to manage it or start implementing of irrigation. They run south because economicly people in south better off on average and have bigger markets to carrer to.

Instead of givin these vandals free land they should go build ranches in their states. Instead of causing trouble in all over country like they've been doing.

I am presently involved in a project where zero grazing is practised and we are getting an average of 27 litres daily per cow with the aim of hitting a 34 litre daily output in the coming weeks. Knowledge is the game changer.

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by Blue3k(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pavore9:

I am presently involved in a project where zero grazing is practised and we are getting an average of 27 litres daily per cow with the aim of hitting a 34 litre daily output in the coming weeks. Knowledge is the game changer.

Respect to you. Please update us on nairaland of your future success.
Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by Pavore9: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Blue3k:

Respect to you. Please update us on nairaland of your future success.

Though am doing it in Kenya but it can be replicated in Southern Nigeria. Southerners can buy malnourished cows from the North for beef, bring it sown south with a good vet on ground, adopt zero grazing and have them fattened in 3 months...the value will triple.
Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by drss2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
as long as se/ss is exempted from dis devilish satanic bill no problem.
Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by drss2(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pavore9:

dis is exacty wat is practiced in civilized con3s of d world. but of couse fulanis will hate modern day cow ranging becos it will not afford dem d oppotunity to kill n LAND GRAB pipuls land.

savages.
Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by skywalker240(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
I hope the grazing areas would be domiciled in the North. Only god knows who has cursed these our south western senators who would do anything to suck on the balls of their aboki counterparts. Pity.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by steppin: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
SharkTank:
It should be built in Lagos. TINUBU family trying hard to appease bubu
No be small.
The woman is trying to save the husband from public shame.
Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by Pavore9: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
drss2:
dis is exacty wat is practiced in civilized con3s of d world. but of couse fulanis will hate modern day cow ranging becos it will not afford dem d oppotunity to LAND GRAB.

savages.

When Southerners get involved in the business of rearing cows in a modern way, the Fulanis will know that the game is over!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by drss2(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Pavore9:

When Southerners get involved in the business of rearing cows in a modern way, the Fulanis will know that the game is over!
true talk. u made a very good point. d biggest antidote to killer herdsmen is for southerners to start cattle business in d form of ranging. with time d killers will be thrown out of business owing to superior method of rearing livestock. nice one.
Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by Pavore9: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
drss2:
true talk. u made a very good point. d biggest antidote to killer herdsmen is for southerners to start cattle business in d form of ranging. with time d killers will be thrown out of business owing to superior method of rearing livestock. nice one.

A natural elimination! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Grazing Bill Antidote To Communal Clashes – Sen. Tinubu by jstbeinhonest(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Abeg sharrrap jare. Much ado about a phantom southern unity. you dummies just go about romancing your ego. Who mentioned anything about a non existent unity. today alone, I've seen two threads created by ibos that they won't go into any alliance. Last time I checked no one is courting you. I haven't even heard any Yoruba leader made reference to you or SS. you just go about running amok and disturbing everywhere with southern unity. unity with an irrelevant shitigbos of all tribes. You attach so much importance to yourself. You blame all your failures on the Yoruba. What are your senators doing? just earning fat salaries and supporting anything pro north. you think you're spiting the Yoruba when we know who wkll still come here to cry and whine about northerners dominating and taking everything. Of course, we all know that all your senators are pro north...

Sucker punch, funny thing is that none of the southern unity threads were created by Yorubas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: "Buhari Free Nnamdi Kanu" Written On Naira Notes Dispensed By ATM / Buhari Axes Ibrahim Magu, Appoints Ahmed Abdulrahman As New EFCC Chairman. / Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.