Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law (950 Views)

Why My Sex Video Was Released — Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Makes New Revelation / ABS Awka Using Miss Anambra Pageantry As Commercial S*X Venture? By Eneh Victor / The Secrets Behind Beauty Pageants Uncovered In The ABS Miss Anambra Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by silento(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
the Nigerian anti-gay law became effective on January 13, 2014. The law, which contains penalties of up to 14 years in prison and bans gay marriage,same-sex “amorous relationships” and membership of gay rights groups, was passed by the national assembly int May of 2013.

so what are anambra police force waiting for

and she should stop vomiting fake words unless u don't know her in person.

they roll in bunch of girls

every time they are buying fruit I thought it was to help their immune cells

we two or more girls gathers cucumber must be involved
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
undecided
If she's arrested and sent to
prison now
I hope your account balance will
be doubled??
what you think you you're doing is
right might lead you to your
early grave

2 Likes

Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by ezechueze(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by cassidy1996(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
i beg free the poor girl, nobody be saint .....
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by sklateen(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
the law most take it full effect on her
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by jaycool01(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
no body is above the law. she must be brought to book to prevent escalation of such barbaric act.

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by abagajnr3: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
nobody be Saint na una go still cry foul....
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
jaycool01:
no body is above the law. she must be brought to book to prevent escalation of such barbaric act.

sklateen:
the law most take it full effect on her

See them. Una funny die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by engrMikemd(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
he/she that has no sin should cast the first stone
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by engrMikemd(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
JIXZ:
undecided
If she's arrested and sent to
  prison now
 I hope your account balance will 
 be doubled??
 what you think you you're doing is 
 right might lead you to your 
 early grave
don't mind him, most of them are doing worst
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
engrMikemd:
don't mind him, most of them are doing worst
No mind them cc fuckshit
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by Alfred234(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Op if e pain you too much you can go and arrest her by yourself na tongue
Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by QuietHammer(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Double standards! If they were two sweaty guys drilling their holes peacefully in the confine of their room free from public glare and camera lens, you sentimental hypocrites would knock their door down and initiate the lynching process.

1 Like

Re: Miss Anambra 2015 Is She Above The Law by LorDBolton(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Nairalanders. Never cease to amaze me...

Calling for equity is akin to being a bad-belle.

Ya'll need to visit the prisons and see the double-standard being perpetrated by the Nigerian nation.

Either they prosecute her or free the ladies n men in our prisons unto gay/lez things...

Poor men /women have rights too.

(1) (Reply)

FRESH: 3 Notorious Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Calabar After Gun Battle With Cops / Nigerian Jailed In The UK For Scam / [photo News] Photos Of Aluko's $80million Yacht Rented To Jay Z And Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.