Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dont Laugh Alone!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dont Laugh Alone!!! (737 Views)

Watch This Funny Man Spell “buhari” Don’t Laugh Alone / IF You Dont Laugh After Seeing This Pictures, U Must Be A Big Clown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Laugh Alone!!! by seunlly(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
A man went for a job interview with his wife. The man went in first and discovered that the preceeding questions were all the same with his. So when he came out, he told his wife all the answers and she crammed them. The answers were 1.yes 2.monkey 3.Goodluck JONATHAN 4.BOKO HARAM 5.HIV but when the woman got in, the interviewer became interested in the woman and decided to ask her simple questions. He started: “madam, the man that left must be ur husband”. She replied…”mhmm”. Then the man started. 1. Are u single?-the woman replied “yes”. 2. Whats the name of your interviewer? She said “monkey” 3.who would u say is the greatest terrorist in the world? She said “good luck jonathan” 4.who in Nigeria do u wish long life? She said “boko haram” 5.well, thats good madam, said the man. He asked bt what wil u give me in return, If I give u the job? She smiled and replied “HIV” The Interviewer Fainted

(1) (Reply)

When MMM Starts To Affect Your Thinking Faculty / How Filmhouse Cinemas Ruined my Date with my Crush / Don't Come If You Are Not Bold Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.