Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (590130 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by egbabiekperemo1: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Warribloood grin ashewo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Aquablue: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2016
There is a scammer on the Uber business thread that claims to be a manager.
After collecting car keys ,he doesnt share driver movement log with the owner/partner and neither does he give earnings to the partner
His name is Fopefolu Francis
Phone number is 08038243730
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Noted
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Appleyard(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Tabbaz:
Noted

Hi Mr Tabbaz. Thanks for the work you are doing here....You are truly saving souls here man.... Please, I and a gentleman named Cosmicjones (who have some thread currently running here) have agreed that we should use You as an "escrow" in respect of a deal we had.... Please here is the deal...

Cosmicjones said he can help me to create a paypal account which i need to withdraw some money. The fee charged is 6,500 naira. but i don't have the physical cash to pay him, so we agreed that he should nonetheless create the account and deposit it with you. Then, once confirmed, i am to furnished you with my iwriter dot com details where you can withdraw the money and then pay him his due...6,500 naira... When all things are properly settled, you can then transfer the account details back to me (and of course, you will get your share for "escrow" service smiley ), then we can all say, hurray....

Can you help us, please...... he is waiting to hear from you..... I have already messaged you on whatsapp.......

Please, say yes ooo....We need you base on your reputable reputation......... cool

Am waiting...... help a brother, please....
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Appleyard:

Hi Mr Tabbaz. Thanks for the work you are doing here....You are truly saving souls here man.... Please, I and a gentleman named Cosmicjones (who have some thread currently running here) have agreed that we should use You as an "escrow" in respect of a deal we had.... Please here is the deal...

Cosmicjones said he can help me to create a paypal account which i need to withdraw some money. The fee charged is 6,500 naira. but i don't have the physical cash to pay him, so we agreed that he should nonetheless create the account and deposit it with you. Then, once confirmed, i am to furnished you with my iwriter dot com details where you can withdraw the money and then pay him his due...6,500 naira... When all things are properly settled, you can then transfer the account details back to me (and of course, you will get your share for "escrow" service smiley ), then we can all say, hurray....

Can you help us, please...... he is waiting to hear from you..... I have already messaged you on whatsapp.......

Please, say yes ooo....We need you base on your reputable reputation......... cool

Am waiting...... help a brother, please....

we have discussed on whatsapp. sorry for several delays. My schedule was super tight ni
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by willian10: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pls, be careful with this number 09085080282.
He sent me message on WhatsApp saying I should send him skrill fund first, he didn't even ask for my account details, he first came up with the strategy that his account has issues, that I should send my skrill so that he could confirm maybe the account ll receive funds, I busted him, he later said I should send half first, I insisted that I can't, I asked for his moniker on Nairaland, he didn't answer my me.
Thank God I didn't fall for this scam.

2 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2016
ypeace:
scam alert:08086979164

scam alert:08086979164

+2348086979164

nairalanders please beware

please beware

See the screenshot below for evidence

The scammer photoshop GTB screnshot

But he failed to do it well. Date is 31rd and the Name is broken

He also did not leave his moniker as he told the member that he does not use nairaland, he only branched to get some bitcoins

LESSON

1. I already said this. Once someone told you he has no nairaland username (moniker) and that he is just a passer-by or a relative gave him your contact, then be more vigilant during the trade

2. Never trust a screenshot or SMS alert until the money successfully landed in your account by checking your web access or mobile app. Don't let a client rush you - take your time in every trade

Thank God he was not successful this time. But who knows if he is doing it with another member as I type.

GUARD YOUR FUND JEALOUSLY

Tabbaz don talk his own o................................................

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by DEGREE2466(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2016
websolushun:
Dont do business with dav8id

He duped me of total sum of N257.5k

Nairaland id: dav8id

Name: David Ovye Adagadzu or Adagazu

stanbic ibtc : 0015655739

access bank: 0690009231

Phone: 07037781319

Here is a thread for full explanation

https://www.nairaland.com/3535272/dav8id-should-release-egusi-bags

search for his name here and see mentions
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2016
DEGREE2466:

when I contacted the monkey to sell Fiverr review to me, I saw hell.

He only ended up decreasing my rank by ordering and cancelling my gig.

I regretted.

search for his name here and see my mentions

My brother that guy is so heartless. I still wonder what made me do business with him.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mattizzy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good Let's Bring em one by one
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Hunry: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
How does the escrow here work & why should they be trusted

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On Jan 02, 2017
justi4jesu:
No one should do business with Ozor Maxwell Chikamso, he has been owing a client #289,000 for up to 1 Month now and has refused to pick calls or reply his whatsapp messages.

Nairaland monicker: Ozor1

Mobile Numbers: 08032076966 and 07061211491

Will upload more of his details soon.

Beware..............

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Appleyard(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hunry:

The escrow here works like witch! grin To me, the best souljas to roll with here are Mr Tabbaz, the EFCC of Nairaland, and Garba Lawal's younger brother from the Delta State region of Kelinigrad, Mr bdavis....the most 'embarrassing' business man who transfered my money to me from the western prison of Paypal to my bank account without blinking an eye...cool I just did a successful and unbelievable business with him, and the transfer was so swift that it would have made the likes of Wesley Thomas Hardy and the ancient gunslingers in the old Texas to wink in envious jealousy...cheesy

Ride with them, and I bet you would want to ride that trail again.. cheesy

God punish Devil whoever says Nigeria is a failed state....

Happy new yam to the house...grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hunry:

The escrow stand between you and your partner and ensure no scam. We only have recommendation based on trust and history of good works.

Some of those that usually assist in this task include but not limited to

Bdavis
bookiemart01
LadyF
justi4jesu
sunboy

and lots of others whose name escape my memory as I type

NOTE:
do not accept escrow service of anyone whose moniker is strange with no history of escrow. This is because, scammers can arrange escrow to dupe you

Lastly, these ESCROW of a thing is not official stuff and NAIRALAND does not endorse any ESCROW on this thread just for you to know.

It's only selfless service undertaken by some members to protect others

Wish you safe trading

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by HushTee(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Meanwhile, Atoje has been exchanging my upwork funds for a while now, but his name ain't on the trusted list. I want to believe a few people can vouch for him, just like I also can vouch for him
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by HushTee(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2017
This guy named David (Tito according to tru caller) scammed me of about #27,750. It might be a small amount, but I do not think its worth loosing integrity over. David (Tito) was recommended to me by a fellow nairalander, Damilola Adewuyi (08036384065), saying he could vouch for him, for that reason, I trusted a fellow nairalander, only to end up being duped. I am still suspucious of the nairalander that recommended him to me though, I just checked that name on nairaland now, and found out that he has been duping guys before now

When I withdrew the money to upwork escrow at first, David (Tito) said he was on it, that he would send the money to me, and for over two hours he was on it (something that would not normally take 10minutes to defray the money to my account), only for him to stop picking his call. He went ahead to switch off his phone, and for the next two weeks, his number stopped going through. When his number went through, he refused to speak, faking network issues (I guess). I decided to send him two text messages of 3pages each wanting to know why he is willing to loose a lot cos of 27,750, but he didn't reply. That was when I decided that I was gonna blow his trumpet here on NL.

His Phone Number is 08093400832. If you do not get him on that, you can call 08175742210, it should be picked by a female who is very very close to him and will definitely know his whereabouts.

Damilola Adewuyi gave me the address of David to be 108 Ojuelegba Road, Ojuelegba busstop, Surulere, Lagos. Ask for the Cybercafe there, the first one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Appleyard(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Mr. Tabbaz...I think it is time to arrange the details of some of the confirmed scammers here on naira land and forward their names, bank accounts and mobile numbers to EFCC and the ICPC or even the Police. This will go a long way to help and kill of the increasing rate of scammers and their boldness... I think I can help in doing that as well...

Please just let me know if you have think this through... we have to take the fight to them and keep maintaining the integrity of this business forum...The bank details should come in handy, as you can't open a bank account without a passport, mobile info and National or Voters ID card....So, we have a great chance of getting some of this people..

Thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Appleyard:
Mr. Tabbaz...I think it is time to arrange the details of some of the confirmed scammers here on naira land and forward their names, bank accounts and mobile numbers to EFCC and the ICPC or even the Police. This will go a long way to help and kill of the increasing rate of scammers and their boldness... I think I can help in doing that as well...

Please just let me know if you have think this through... we have to take the fight to them and keep maintaining the integrity of this business forum...The bank details should come in handy, as you can't open a bank account without a passport, mobile info and National or Voters ID card....So, we have a great chance of getting some of this people..

Thanks...

You are more than welcome bro/sis. Pls let's discuss this in private at our free time. My contact is in my signature

thanks
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by queendoreez(f): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tabbaz,

Please in your spare time edit the name of the scammer that scammed me $100 skrill in November. Oluwatosin Shafe, He's number 10 on that list, his Moniker = Hisableplc

Thanks a bunch.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Appleyard(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tabbaz:

You are more than welcome bro/sis. Pls let's discuss this in private at our free time. My contact is in my signature

thanks

Alright...But I have already contacted you, just that you may not remember. Am the guy whom you referred to Bdavis for PayPal withdrawal from Iwriter, which went well.. I will contact you soon.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by rozayx5(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3558874/nairalander-beware-fake-whatsap-investment

tabbaz

080 - 653- 00825

thats the scammers number creating multiple whatsap investment sites to fleece people

uyiano
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Durosure(m): 4:11am On Jan 08, 2017
It just not good how people are loosing money to this Idiots. Please TABBAZ talk to SEUN on escrow or anybody who can help us........
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2017
Durosure:
It just not good how people are loosing money to this Idiots. Please TABBAZ talk to SEUN on escrow or anybody who can help us........

Actually, you can trade on some websites that have paid escrow service like locabitcoinsdotcom for bitcoin trade. I do not know any for fiver widthrawal and some other fund exchange.

Seun created nairaland to be a forum not a market place and he put a disclaimer already that individual is responsible for his posts on the forum, so I doubt he is interested in standardised escrow stuff

CAUTION

There are many websites that claim to be legit but fraudulent. So, in case you are going to exchange on any site, try to verify that the site is legit.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ahms12(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please we should be careful on whom we buy data from.this guy below scam my friend of data.he is a scam please beware.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:17am On Jan 10, 2017
status - scammer nairaland username - vicfabn, ayimduj phone number- +234 708 202 7774 skrill adress- vicfabn7@gmail.com, ayimduj@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.