Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (590009 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by lilmax(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2018
funlord:

Mynd44 dominique

Look at the weak rebuttal? "I joined nairaland before you so I should be allowed to scam?"

I am not here for trading insults with kids. Face your destiny and hunger alone.
my own problem is why you keep calling the mods grin what a come back, bravo

are you this weak? no wonder you got scammed grin

Dominique help this guy out of his misery grin......

from what I've gathered you are not really intelligent, and cannot conduct a good research.....dude next time take your time to do your homework before posting, even the mode you called had to tell you I'm not the same person but your stupidity is innate that you can't think right.....

goodluck but try better next time, do your research very well
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2018
dominique:

Do you have any proof to substantiate he's a scammer?

Can't you see him admitting Fidelis aganyi ukwada is his name? Read all those threads and see how many various writers he has scammed. Even on the business thread. Why do you think some of those handles have been banned or deleted by him!

Look at some of his victims

Gentsteejay

curatorX

hollaryincar

masterz

preciousnobel

masterz:
I will also advise writers not to work with Fidelmalek - true name- Fidelis Aganyi.

preciousnobel:
Like I said, I will show the face of the thief.
Meet the almighty Fidelmalek who takes pleasure in scamming.
He placed an ad for writers on this forum. And I made my interest in writing for him known. He dropped the guidelines and I delivered. But he has not paid since then. Perhaps he is too busy. I advise nairalanders to tread with caution whenever FidelMalek or any of his other monikers is ready to hunt!
Dear Fidelmalek, I challenge you to refute these allegations.

gensteejay post=68798326:

Ole!

Before I started the writing project you sent to me about 3 weeks ago, I did some background check on your profile, and found out you have more than 4 accounts on Nl.

I only gave you a benefit of doubt because the task isn't a bulky one (cost is 5k) and partly due to your statement below:

"i casted what? How?
And was the guy not paid?
He can come here and refute claims.
He was paid in full. And in full. He even is engaged in another project for me.
Oh well. Let anyone come here and claim I didn’t pay for his/her writing services. Just at one person"
(Quoted from this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/fidelmalek/posts/1)

But it's now quite obvious you bilk members anyhow whether the amount is "paltry" or huge. I deliberately delayed making my first comment on this thread yesterday till evening to ensure that I gave you enough time.

As shown in the photo below, you promised to send that payment yesterday, adding that if I wasn't credited, I should conclude you're fraudulent.

Up to this moment, I'm yet to get paid a "paltry" 5k (according to you) for a job I did almost 3 weeks ago.

You state different excuses (lies) every day, and it's now clear this is a scam.

I have transacted smoothly with a number of members here for over 3 years in deals that involved a substantial sum of money. Over the years, you're the first person that successfully defrauded me, though there have been a couple of foiled scam attempts.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2018
lilmax:
my own problem is why you keep calling the mods grin what a come back, bravo

are you this weak? no wonder you got scammed grin

Dominique help this guy out of his misery grin......

from what I've gathered you are not really intelligent, and cannot conduct a good research.....dude next time take your time to do your homework before posting, even the mode you called had to tell you I'm not the same person but your stupidity is innate that you can't think right.....

goodluck but try better next time, do your research very well

Little boy I don't trade words with little hungry boys online so the mods can handle your pain. It is impossible to scam funlord but your days of stealing on this forum are over. You cannot answer the queries but you are looking for who to insult? Lmao!

Mynd44 dominique

3 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Dominiqe do you remember I pleaded on babatope behalf last week.. uptill now notin has been done.. I think is high time we add him to the scammer list so that he won't scam another prey in nairaland..

We've given him enough time since last week, I'm still hopeful that he will fund Successimpactld even though he's giving ridiculous conditions. @Topcube, if you don't fund Successimpactld's account, your account will be taken down and your details uploaded in the red list.

4 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2018
funlord:

Can't you see him admitting Fidelis iganyi is his name? Read all those threads and see how many various writers he has scammed. Even on the business thread. Why do you think some of those handles have been banned or deleted by him!

Look at some of his victims

Gentsteejay

curatorX

hollaryincar

masterz

preciousnobel

Can you show me the posts where he admitted he was Fidelos or evidence that he's the same as the other handles you listed there? We shouldn't be accusing people with adequate proof to back it up
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2018
dominique:

Can you show me the posts where he admitted he was Fidelos or evidence that he's the same as the other handles you listed there? We shouldn't be accusing people with adequate proof to back it up

Na wa oh!....posts that are even on this very thread already?

lilmax:
I hope its not my name I'm seeing? dude you better edit your post

Now ask all those victims the name of the individual who they all dealt with!

Fidel malek lilmax fidel

All short forms of fidelis

Name of scammer: Fidelis Aganyi ukwada

All numbers linked to this same individual? Anyway let the victims come and state their cases.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2018
dominique:

are you sure the scammer will fund his account
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Mikeross62:
RMB rate for today is 54#/¥

Mikeross62, dela4real, Okechukwu437 with number 07031607442 is a confirmed Scammer.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Pauladex(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
If I was scam in Agric section, can I submit the scammers' number here?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pauladex:
If I was scam in Agric section, can I submit the scammers' number here?
sure
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Pauladex(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Settled

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Open a thread and let the whole world see his a scammer.. am sure wen he see he open a thread for him he will return your money.. his name will be every were when search in Goggle.
Pauladex:
I met Olatunji Oluremi Olayeni with moniker Debbiepatola on the Agric section where he advertised plantain suckers. We agreed on 100k for 2000 pieces, and I paid 25k as commitment based on his demand. Since he collected 25k from me, he has been telling me stories and now his number is no longer reachable. These are his phone number, nairaland link and account numbers 07018991154 https://www.nairaland.com/4573336/hybrid-plantain-sucker-available-50naira.

First bank, accounts name: Big Project Dream farms
Account Numbers : 2017092904

Gtb accounts name : Olayeni Olatunji Oluremi
Numbers: 0124659370
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by elvisscientist(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555
email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by debbiepatola: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Resolved
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
How is it a black mail with the evidence on ground.. undecided lipsrsealed
debbiepatola:

Pastor you know this is a pure blackmail and God will judge every liar.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bro open a thread for this.. this is not a place for you to advertise your goods... undecided undecided
elvisscientist:
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555
email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by debbiepatola: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Resolved
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
debbiepatola:

Please tell people the whole story stop character assassination
tell us the full gist pls
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Pauladex(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
debbiepatola:

Please tell people the whole story stop character assassination

Pls tell your own side of the story and let knowledgeable people be the judge. Is it that I didn't pay you or that you delivered the plantain suckers?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Pauladex(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tabbaz:
tell us the full gist pls
I will do just that sir
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Pauladex(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
K
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Pauladex(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Settled
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by debbiepatola: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2018
Resolved
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by debbiepatola: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Resolved
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by debbiepatola: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2018
Resolved
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by debbiepatola: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2018
Relaxed
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by debbiepatola: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2018
Resolved
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2018
Pauladex:

Pls tell your own side of the story and let knowledgeable people be the judge. Is it that I didn't pay you or that you delivered the plantain suckers?

Kindly read his message and let us know once you receive refund

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.